The war between China and India in 1962

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agra
    Sino-Japanes was part of WW II, although it started earlier than the latter. The thing is Japan was the aggressor.

It seems that you almost always mention Japanese invasion of China as an example of how weak China was, whenever the topic of 1962 border war (which is what this thread about) is touched upon. Does that prove anything positive about India? Isn't that ridiculous?

You need to know better to come out of your border war complex.
    i hope i will not have to cite the years of the first sino japanese war to bring out the fact that china japan conflict had nothing to do with World Wars but goes well before the begining of 20th century.

ok thats as far as history goes. as to why i mention sino japan war everytime, here's why.

some chinese on these forums tried to portray the superiority of china over india because of the 1962 war. i think that's stupid. thats why i hold a mirror to these people to think war gives them an upper hand.

as for the complex, i can cite some more examples of chinese complexes but will let the matter die for now....as i said i only believe in tit for tat...if u give u get too
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
      i hope i will not have to cite the years of the first sino japanese war to bring out the fact that china japan conflict had nothing to do with World Wars but goes well before the begining of 20th century.

ok thats as far as history goes. as to why i mention sino japan war everytime, here's why.

some chinese on these forums tried to portray the superiority of china over india because of the 1962 war. i think that's stupid. thats why i hold a mirror to these people to think war gives them an upper hand.

as for the complex, i can cite some more examples of chinese complexes but will let the matter die for now....as i said i only believe in tit for tat...if u give u get too
      Neo sounds very angry and excited, hehe, and that angry makes him more funny... I enjoy his performance actually. haha... e.g. he says sino-jp war is not part of WW2. he says japan was defeated by US only, he even don't know, in the whole WW2, 70% of japanese land troop were fighting in china, not otherwhere..
      the more Neo says, the more fun you would find, and that's to some degree, quite entertainous to me, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by snower
        Neo sounds very angry and excited, hehe, and that angry makes him more funny... I enjoy his performance actually. haha... e.g. he says sino-jp war is not part of WW2. he says japan was defeated by US only, he even don't know, in the whole WW2, 70% of japanese land troop were fighting in china, not otherwhere..
        the more Neo says, the more fun you would find, and that's to some degree, quite entertainous to me, haha...
        as usual u have no knowledge of ur own country's history and secondly i think ur rudimentary understanding of english language makes it almost impossible for u do read between the lines

but knowing ur mental abilities, i ll make the extra effort this new year and teach u both history and english ..

ok, history lesson first. the conflict between china and japan dates back to the 19th century( snower- when we write 19th century in english it represents the years between 1800 and 1900), the war begining in 1894 is called the first sino japanese war.
        Even the second sino japanese war began in 1937- much earlier than WW2 and in fact the 1931 invasion of Manchuria was even earlier. Only in the year 1941 after japan attacked pearl harbour, this became a conflict as part of WW2. The only reason being japan being one of the axis powers, china was not involved as a power in this war, merely as a victim of japanese onslaught.
        So snower, lesson number one from today is - china was not engaged in WW2 by merit but by default.
        Lesson number two- china din't defeat japan, US did by use of nuclear weapons ( i hope ur parents and teachers at least told u about hiroshima and nagasaki!, if not that lesson is for next class

next some english lessons (boy u suck here, how do u communicate with ur colleagues who are not from china, they must laugh at ur grammar and spellings

"the more Neo says, the more fun you would find, and that's to some degree, quite entertainous to me, haha..."

in english there is no such word as entertainous ..lol...please do a spell check before u post..
        second, fun is something u don't find but "have"

i understand that its difficult for u to switch from a 10000 character pictorial language to a 26 letter english language but then din't u say u are doing a PHD , how come the high IQ snower has so much difficulty learning a simple language when everyone else including chinese on this forum with different mother tongues write better english...

PM me if u need some lessons for free, i made a new year resolution to teach the "challenged"...haha

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          ok, history lesson first. ...china was not involved as a power in this war, merely as a victim of japanese onslaught.
          my dear knowledgable neo, please answer me this simple question:

If "china was not involved as a power in this war, merely as a victim... ", why chinese leader at that time, Chiang Kai-shek, attended the Cairo Conference of November 22-November 26, 1943, held in Cairo, Egypt, as one of the three leaders of the Allied countries? (the other two were President Franklin Roosevelt of US and Prime Minister Winston Churchill of UK)

the conference addressed the Allied position against Japan during World War II and made decisions about postwar Asia.

you should know, the postwar asia political structure was set in that conference by the three leaders from US, china and UK. at that time, india was a colony under UK's rule.

Comment

my dear knowledgable neo, please answer me this simple question:

If "china was not involved as a power in this war, merely as a victim... ",
            meaning of the word "involve" - to get into something.
            China was a poor,weak country not capable of defeating japan on its own. that was the reason 20 million chinese died at the hands of japanese army. u know that, don't u?

China became and ally by default unlike UK or US that were powerful nations that despite attacks from the axis powers were not overtaken by foreign forces. Even Russia was able to counter Germany's attack effectively. Now you tell me why china suffered so badly at the hand of japan from 1937 to 1941, when it was not a colony of any country

Comment

Neo, you are rehashing your favourate argument of Japan element again.

Come up with sth new to show that China was nothing and your country India was great, while forgetting the 1962 war?

Comment

Snower behaves like a kid,neo behaves like a adult without humanity and education. I dislike you both.

Comment

China and russia are main forces fought against japan and germany respectively. russia lose 20 million lives and resisted 70 pecent of german force. china lose 25 million lives and resist 70 percent of japan land troop. both the two countries were largely occupied by enemies during the war, but they refused to surrender even in the most difficult situations ( please compare this with easily surrender of france, and 200 years shameful colonization of india ).

both russia and china won the war with ally's help. both of them became one of the five main powers of the unite nations after the war. these are undeniable historical facts.

Sino-japan war is our pride. because we won the victory at last, with our courage, sacrifice, and undefeatable spirit.

at 1962, what india got was a shameful defeat. can you deny this?

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                    Snower behaves like a kid,neo behaves like a adult without humanity and education. I dislike you both.
                    你老兄讲话很刻薄啊。 张口就说别人是kid, 恐怕也不是成熟明智之人的语言吧? 你不喜欢就罢了, 没必要出口辱人,对不对?

褒贬别人的时候, 先看看自己的言语是不是练达明智.
                    Last edited by snower; 01-05-2007, 02:07 AM.

Comment

China and russia are main forces fought against japan and germany respectively. russia lose 20 million lives and resisted 70 pecent of german force. china lose 25 million lives and resist 70 percent of japan land troop. both the two countries were largely occupied by enemies during the war, but they refused to surrender even in the most difficult situations ( please compare this with easily surrender of france, and 200 years shameful colonization of india ).
                      if u want to bring colonilization into picture then so be it. need i remind u of the forced opium trade treaty the colonial powers made china sign? what could be more shameful that hong kong- chinese territory was handed over to china only in the 90s after the 99 year old treaty that again britain arm twisted china into signing?

both russia and china won the war with ally's help. both of them became one of the five main powers of the unite nations after the war. these are undeniable historical facts.
                      Undeniable fact is that china was struggling with a small island till US nuked japan. rest u can manipulate in the way u want

Sino-japan war is our pride. because we won the victory at last, with our courage, sacrifice, and undefeatable spirit.

at 1962, what india got was a shameful defeat. can you deny this?
                      u won nothing. US gave it to u on a platter. if thats ur pride, i am sorry to say a better pride could be tienamann square.

the day the great army of china is able to take up taiwan, come and talk to me on this forum. till that day i don't give a rat's a** on ur pride ..

Comment

oh my love..u dislike me...lol...what will i do without u...haha

Comment

Even we take a war again,I don't think there wiil be nuclear bombs used.Because now both countries have it.China has already declared that china will not use the nuclear bombs first in any war. India never declare that, but,I don't think india dare to use nuclear bombs first in china-india war. If india uses the nuclear bombs to china's big cities,china will throw back much more nuclear bombs to the whole india.One point keep in mind: China has already hold the nuclear-nation membership for more than 40 years.China's storage of nuclear bombs is much bigger than india's.India may destroy some places of china,but china will destroy whole india.
                          Hey you freaking chinese military fan. Are you seriously dumb. Why do you say stuffs without having complete knowledge.

Check your facts and then talk otherwise I suggest you shut the hell up.

Where did you find out that India never declared no first used. Are you guessing. Show me proof where you found that out.

Listen the fact is as soon as we developed Nukes, and as we are civilized nation we said that we won't use nukes first. Only if attacked by nukes by some noobs then only we will use nukes.

so yeah show me proof or else shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by torabera
                            Here is something for those who likes to do " lol " and " ...hehehe ... "

----------------------------------

India prepared to defend Kashmir against a combined Chinese and Pakistani military aggression – here is how

India has completed a detailed preparation to defend Kashmir against the toughest challenges. A computer simulated warfare guides Indian military planners to use India’s most strategic arsenals against a combined military attack by the Pakistani and Chinese Militaries.

The plan was developed just after India decidedly won the Kargil war and there were signs from the Chinese that they will return Aksai Chin back to India. India secretly completed all the infrastructure related work that will involve defending Kashmir against nuclear weapons of China and Pakistan.

The details of the plan is obviously not available. However, international think tanks believe that there will be an uncanny absence of Indian infantry and some of the mechanized divisions. Air Force will take it over. Recently, Indian Air Force Chief S P Tyagi said that India is preparing for any type of battle, including conventional or nuclear warfare, in Jammu and Kashmir as part of its defense strategy. According to sources, India will not fight Kargil style war. 1962 Chinese debacle will not repeat. It will be American style total manifestation of airpower with overwhelming firepower.

Air Force will not only defend Jammu and Kashmir but also chase the aggressor back into his or her own barracks. Indian casualty will be minimal while the aggressors will be wiped out.

Secretly, DRDO – India’s Defense Research and Development Organized has put in place India most strategic weapon system. It is an antimissile system that will destroy all incoming Pakistani and Chinese missiles.

Touching on the ‘changing nature of warfare’, Air Chief Marshal S P Tyagi pointed out that the Kargil conflict of 1999 was confined to a sector in Jammu and Kashmir. "What we are planning today is battle, something on the lines of Kargil, a battle that may actually be fought all over Jammu and Kashmir, a battle that may be fought over the Line of Control--what the Pakistanis call the working boundary--a battle which may be fought all over...entire international border conventional or nuclear warfare," he said.

source : http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/14850.asp

Yup torabera you are right. I also hard the news somewhere else that India has successfully developed indigeniously built missile defence system and it can defend itself against any incoming missile.

Comment

Smart "people" Neo, I'm ure u will like this one,
                              gee...
                              u r really funny people
                              with jokers arnd we do have our share of laugh

Comment

Smart "people" Neo, I'm ure u will like this one,
                                gee...
                                u r really funny people
                                Hey you think that's funny. You are really mental then.

Comment

Working...
                                X