No announcement yet.

Mumbai bombings..Was it justified????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please don't tell that islam teachs evil. it is the individual choices of the people who have made themselves bad. so don't for the goodness sake don't tell me that islam teaches bad stuff.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I am condemning the multiple blasts in Malegaon in Maharashtra on Friday. At least 38 people were killed and nearly 200 people injured in the blasts that took place near a mosque.

For Brutal terrorist bombings in Maharashtra's Malegaon town, there can be no justification for such "heinous acts".

We Indian are saddened by the brutal terrorist bombings that killed innocent civilians outside a mosque in Malegaon. There can be no justification for such heinous acts.

There have been far too many terrorist attacks on Indian soil.

No One is safe in India, they can be of any religion or caste... terrorist and fundamentalist always target secular nation only there they have option to spread their religion .....

"A bull shit religion which are not able to give One day food to any human being"

Its really shamefull to be human on earth... we are one of the worst creature created by God... which is going to destroy our own mother (Earth).

O GOD Save My Mom(Earth) we are not good as you thought, you did mistake by trusting us, making us superior to other creature of this earth... Now we are competing with you & we want to replace you.

Let's see can you save this Earth? .... Even you know its tough to be human
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-12-2006, 03:39 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
      X