Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai bombings..Was it justified????

????
    Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

The answer to this question is very obvious. Ofcourse the bombings weren't justified. Tell me tsigano that what did those innocent people, children, women, kids, senior citizens do that they are killed for no reasons. This is crime and the committers should be punished badly. No matter where India has to attack, be any country, don't care if its super power and don't care if its against the whole world. If they kill any Indian then all of them should suffer.

Comment

Hi India1989

I totally agree. It's the same all over the world. I was curious to see if anyone actually supported the acts.
      Sometimes in the past when I have had discussions with individuals over similar events that have previously happened, it is almost as if they are defending the actions.

I can't help feeling sorry for the people of the middle east. Although Israelis are also capable of such crimes in retalliation to attacks on their people, they live surrounded by nations who want their very existance terminated. They live in in constant fear of attack.
      All throughout the years they have suffered at the hands of others persecuting them. Yet they have contributed so much to medicine, science etc than any other people. When Israel got their nation back, it was nothing but desert land. They turned it into good land.
      Israeli innocent people are constantly under attack from fanatical extremists.
      Often taking their own life in the process.

Can't the world learn forgiveness and peace? Can't they put down there differances of belief and work on moral grounds for a better life for the future of the innocents? The Jews and Arabs are all brothers and sisters from the same genetical background. Its mad

What is wrong with this world?? It saddens me.
      Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

See Israel and India is in the same situation. And there's no need to feel sorry for the people of middle east. They are the one who is responsible for this.

India has contributed a lot. You can see it in the hot facts. Any invention today in the world is because of India. Without the number system we use today many inventions wouldn't have been possible. But India is surrounded by bigger powers. Whole world wants India's destruction. Pakistan, Bangladesh, CHina, Middle east, Africa, and many other places. They can't stand us. THey hate us.

I feel really sorry for Israel. THey are hated just because they are jews. India was teh only country in the world were jews were not persecuted. MIddle east includes Iraq, Iran, and all other countries who harbour terrorism.

there's nothing wrong in this world. There' everything wrong with terrorists. They should be given painful death.

Comment

OF COURSE NOT! attacks that aim at common people will never be justified

Comment

yeah that's right. If they had to attack then they should have fought front to front with the military. THey don't have the guts to do so. THey attack the innocent civilians and that too by hiding. How cowards are they???

Comment

All in all, I think we can all agree that the Islamic extremist's acts of terror are horrific and have claimed the lives of many innocent people of all nations and for somebody to feel sympathetic towards such actions is ludicras.

Peace to all
              God Bless

Comment

Yup feeling sympathetic towards the action of terrorists be it any kind is ludicras.

Comment

no one denay that killing others is some thing bad or a kind of injustis.

Comment

to india 1989:
                    Though 1 month has passed I still feel sympathetic for the innocent people who were killed in Mumbai Bombings.The extremists must be punished badly.
                    But India 1989 you said that we chinese hate you Indian .I can't agree with you.
                    You maybe not come to china ,and you maybe not know we chinese at all.We chinese feel very sorry to the bombings.
                    In China many persons are very interested in Indian fantasy culture ,religon and other.
                    We also got the news which say that you India hates we China from newspapers ,TV,Radio.And some words make us very angry.
                    We wish China and India ,the two great coutries ,develop fast and become prosperous.
                    If we know each other well .I think we may be the best friends in the world.
                    my mail :lzh0203@yahoo.com.cn.
                    If you read the message you can mail me,and we can communicate by mail.

Comment

Hey miqsh is not visible here. I want to hear from him whether it was justified or not.

Comment

well rohit when lives of people are taken into concern then i shall say that bombings against mumbai isn't right. i hate pakis who have done this. u shall observe that i don't support the pakis or defend them because of being muslims. i take lives all over the world into concern. i just don't see it as indian blood or israeli blood. i feel sorry for people who don't have anything to do with war but had to die because of it.

rohit u seem to emulating me as a islamic fundamentalist. well i may oppose some religious issues but i don't have any hate towards any particular religion. well even bangladeshis have a majority of muslim population there but they seem to be occupying west bengal illegally, so i oppose such an action and want measures taken to prevent it henceforth.

well the reason there are communal riots in india is not only the politicians' fault but also people like us who misunderstand each other and end up with slashed throats.
                        miqsh
                        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Sorry buddy if I got u wrong. genuinely sorry.

Comment

it is alright. i find myself going overboard at times.
                            miqsh
                            EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Hi Eddie,

I really appreciate your friendly message... Thank you for showing sympathy with indian .. I believe rest of the world have become dumb to listen the cry of indian people ... up to some extent Indian govt is also responsible for this mishap...but one thing is very clear it is the evil teaching of islam which is behind this all ... read more about the evil teaching of Islam at www.faithfreedom.org
                              ________
                              Honda VT750
                              Last edited by kamal_1212; 01-27-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X