Where is that china?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is that china?

It is known to everybody that China was a great culture in an ancient times. But it seems very strange that the chinese on various forums have been bent on showing their moral deprivity.
    Under the influence of communists, who considered faith as an opium, people have completely forgotten their culture & ethical values. The faith was completely given a cold shoulder.
    Lateron the people were thrust into open market minus faith. The result is that there is only materialism.
    Ofcourse there has been a great resurgence in China on economic front, but will china also see such an resurgence on some cultural aspects too.
    and will show their ancient wisdom to us.

On this forum people like datang have only shown that how much rude and foolish are they.

I hope other people from china come ahead showcase their culture to us.

Hoping to get positive reply.
    Don’t worry, Be happy

I used to think China is cultured nation like India because it has an ancient culture like India. But the behaviour of most Chinese on the internet looks the same as that of Americans who are said to lack any culture namely arrogant, derisive, condescending and rude behaviour.

Comment

They have also belied my hopes.
      Some times, it is futile to talk to them.
      They are not even bothered about their fellow chinese.
      Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Culture, civilization doesn't mean that a person will be soft spoken or well manerred. They might come from bad culture or bad civilization too.

Comment

I am from China,I saw many people from your country are living in our country ,in many cities ,so there are many good things for you if you know our well...
          We are a China factory that specializes in manufacturing a varieties
          of decorative lighting, such as Led rope light,Led string light,led wall washer light,led spot lamp,Led cherry tree light,Led twinkle light,LED icicle light,Led net light,Led curtain light,LED bulbs,Led high power led 1W.3W.3X1W,LED Motif,and energy saving lamp so on Just take a look to our website:
          www.starlinklighting.com

Comment

Originally posted by observer
            I used to think China is cultured nation like India because it has an ancient culture like India. But the behaviour of most Chinese on the internet looks the same as that of Americans who are said to lack any culture namely arrogant, derisive, condescending and rude behaviour.
            ALL Americans are arrogant, derisive, condescending and of rude behavior? You're overgeneralizing here.

I think China needs to stop this obsession from being Western and return to their ancient PRE-communist roots. Back when things were freer for men........many of which owned their own farm and where there own lords! Where is this in China? Why do Chinese adopt Western names, clothes, and architecture (a lot of American influences). Why can't the Chinese lead the world in alternative fuel or something like the Brazilians.

India has the same obsession with Britain.

Bottom line.......the East needs to give up its obsession with the West. It has always been the other way around until the last 200 years.

Comment

It should become a federation like India.

Comment

Working...
              X