X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some city

beijing subway plan 2008
    total:408 kilometre

Last edited by littleqiang; 02-02-2007, 07:57 PM.

Hey i thought u guys dont believe in wikipedia.

Comment

shanghai subway plan 2010
      total:780 kilometre

Comment

guangzhou subway
        total:555 kilometre

Comment

shenzhen subway plan 2010
          total:250 kilometre

Comment

guangzhou, shenzhen, dongguan, foshan, the 4 cities's subway will be connected together, change city subway net.

Comment

tianjin subway plan 2010
              total:160 kilometre
              Last edited by littleqiang; 02-02-2007, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by torabera
                question to indians:

r there any subways in india?
                much before u chinese even dreamt of one..

of course as i said ur an idiot with no knowledge, good that u started asking questions...may be u ll learn few things
                I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                  much before u chinese even dreamt of one..

of course as i said ur an idiot with no knowledge, good that u started asking questions...may be u ll learn few things
                  "The Metro Railway Kolkata was constructed progressively from 1972 to 1995, Phase-I a length of 3.04 Kms. from Esplanade to Bhowanipur having been completed in 1984. Full length of 16.45 Kms was commissioned in 1995."

16.45km in 23 years...The typical Indian speed

On the contrary, my hometown, Guangzhou, just built 89 km subway in 2006.
                  It is only in one year, and extended to 255km before 2010.

I don't need to show its photoes, so far it is the most moderm one in the world, with 135km/h maximum speed, the most advanced automatical guide system and the most beautiful stations, way better than all western countries

Comment

Ughhh when will you Chinese stop saying we are richer, we have a bigger house etc etc. This is very 6 year old behaviour. Like when a 6 year old kid says his dad is richer and he has a bigger car. Surely there are Chinese who are more intelligent than a 6 year old? But all I see on this forum are Chinese behaving like little kids.

I think all of you Chinese are Chinese government agents carrying out psychological operations on the internet. No normal everyday person will keep on making such posts for months and years. Don't know why forum mods are giving space to petty government propagandists here.

"The Metro Railway Kolkata was constructed progressively from 1972 to 1995, Phase-I a length of 3.04 Kms. from Esplanade to Bhowanipur having been completed in 1984. Full length of 16.45 Kms was commissioned in 1995."

16.45km in 23 years...The typical Indian speed
                    But in 1972 there was no trace of a subway/metro in China. That's the point. Stick to the point which you raised please.

Comment

Hey Neo and observer. Dont u guys think ur debating with kids??

For a debate there has to be a topic. Now first they dont know what topic they want to debate or discuss..

Secondly only a mature mind can discuss anything maturely. All they do is post just anthing and do not want to discuss it.

Seriously you guys are just wasting time with tin pots.

Comment

yes ur right rohit. but some one has to show a mirror to the idiots
                        they are much like dogs. no matter how much we rebuke them, they come back for some more
                        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Sorry, China already had subway in 60's
                          If you alreadys visit skyscrapers.com or other golbal construction websites, you will know all western people even U.S yankee and germany don't dare to argue with Chinese about infrastructure, including highway, subway, airport

"Beijing's subway system was the first such system nationwide. Construction works began on July 1, 1965, as part of the military defense systems after the Sino-Soviet split. Three major cities - Beijing, Shanghai and Shenyang were proposed to build subway systems in the 1960s, but only the Beijing Subway was built. It connects Xishan (西山) and the downtown area, and is capable of transporting 5 to 6 divisions from Xishan to Beijing per day in case of Soviet invasion."

Originally posted by observer
                          Ughhh when will you Chinese stop saying we are richer, we have a bigger house etc etc. This is very 6 year old behaviour. Like when a 6 year old kid says his dad is richer and he has a bigger car. Surely there are Chinese who are more intelligent than a 6 year old? But all I see on this forum are Chinese behaving like little kids.

I think all of you Chinese are Chinese government agents carrying out psychological operations on the internet. No normal everyday person will keep on making such posts for months and years. Don't know why forum mods are giving space to petty government propagandists here.

But in 1972 there was no trace of a subway/metro in China. That's the point. Stick to the point which you raised please.

Comment

Very well sonny boy. Now go pluck out some more of your eyebrows and put on some lipstick lol

Comment

Working...
                            X