Thread for intelligent chinese :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for intelligent chinese :)

There are many chinese on these forum posting the same things again and again on separate threads, ultimately destroying the topic of the thread.
    This thread is only for the intelligent chinese people if they ever visit this forum. Idiot chinese can keep posting everywhere irrelevant posts that make no sense
    Here are the idiot chinese that we have identified till now.
    1. Snower - he is the absolute emperor of stupidity
    2. Torabera - he comes once per month on this forum. i think he spends the other 29 days struggling to think what 2 idiotic sentence he has to post here lolz..
    3. chinesemilitaryfan- as the name suggests, this guy can't see beyong red a very narrow minded and uneducated person struggling to put a decent post.
    4. prochina - relative new entry, doesn't know how to read or write so instead posts pictures has not come back since seeing the pictures of roaches eaten by chinese.

you 4 guys, if ur not stupid don't post here...if u are feel free to reply...lolz...this is only for some clever chinese which someday may visit this forum.
    I 'll show u a new world!

NEO you forgot to wash ur hands after you go to restroom.

Comment

haha...We chinese are just helping your indian forum increase page views...Without our chinese's support, I am afraid there are only tens of new posts every day, which is very boring

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
        yes i kept it for u to lick knowing ur culinary habits

the fool couldn't resist from posting here ...lolz...what a dumbo

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
          haha...We chinese are just helping your indian forum increase page views...Without our chinese's support, I am afraid there are only tens of new posts every day, which is very boring
          yes the only problem is the ten posts every day would be much better than the 100 idiotic chinese postings here

is walmart not enough for cheap quality goods, now we have cheap chinese thinking proliferation...lolz..

Comment

Originally posted by procchina
            NEO,Your father procchina joined this forum in last year,my cute son,learn more abt the world from your chinese uncles
            does ur mother know who ur father is prochina? i doubt

Comment

I am curious. Do chinks wash their ass after shitting or spread it around with a paper leaving themselves all smelling of shit?

Comment

Smelly outcaste, have you heard of WATER? Or do you just smear your business on your ass after you have done it and then walk around proudly giving off a stink ROFL.

Comment

As a Chinese, I feel shame of the behavior of some compatriots
                  Don't be so rude here!
                  If Chinese people are really proud of China
                  Why don't you show this in an American or Japanese forum?
                  This is the parvenu mentality, not the mentality of a mature citizen of a big power.

Comment

Working...
                  X