Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A chinese's trip to India, do his pictures reflect a real india?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One picture is much bettern than one thousand words.

If you want to prove your arguments, please post pictures.
    Nowadays, we chinese only believe pictures, no number games.

Btw, if anyone wants to know other people's impression about your own country, please visit the following two websites:
    A truly global community dedicated to skyscrapers, cities, urban development, and the metropolitan environment. Join us to share news, views and fun about architecture, construction, transport, skylines, and much more!

In these two global forums, the only thing west people can critise China is the communist system, nothing else.

Originally posted by India1989
    Whatever! God you guys discuss about India, great!! But all I can say is that even after so much hard work and discussion about India you don't have even a tiny bit of knowledge about India. Instead you are forgetting about your own country too.

So have fun.
    Last edited by googleabcd; 01-07-2007, 02:49 AM.

Comment

googlebcd that's great you guys believe in picture. But we don't waste time proving ourselfes great. It doesn't matter to us if you think we are great or not.

remember one thing.

UnLike the CHINESE, Indians don't SHOW OFF!!

Comment

I can view all pictures without problem.

I am in North America.

Comment

great. Doesn't matter where you are you dumbass. You are in North america. So what. Bet you can't view those pictures from China.

Comment

googlebcd that's great you guys believe in picture. But we don't waste time proving ourselfes great. It doesn't matter to us if you think we are great or not.

remember one thing.

UnLike the CHINESE, Indians don't SHOW OFF!!
            There is difference between the following two things:
            Not willing to show off or nothing to show off

Comment

Glad you understand the difference. Good for you.

Hopefully you understand that we are not willing to show off. But if you are so willing to know what we got then give me a topic I will show off about India.

Comment

Glad you understand the difference. Good for you.

Hopefully you understand that we are not willing to show off. But if you are so willing to know what we got then give me a topic I will show off about India.
                Looks like you didn't get my point at all..

Anyway, I will be happy to see a thread that shows off about India, especially the infrastructure system, buildings, industry and living condiction.

Comment

Working...
                X