Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why chinese get so much golden in the ASIA game, But India only get 3 golden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agra
    That's a very rude remark about China.

To many Chinese, India is a brazen country, always ready to domineer over weak countries in south Asia and tries to put the blames on others for international conflicts India has provoked. India is hypocratic: it styled itself a leader of non-aligned movement but would not hesitate to beg US for military support at the sight of a power. 1962 would have been a greater disaster for India had it not been for the good-will gesture of China.

Sorry, but you provoked above remarks.
    hahaha...thats news to me...please cite one conflict india provoked apart from the 1962 border issue the chinese keep justifying as an act of aggression. 1962 was a different story my friend. don't forget that china would probably still be under japan but for US. as for non alignment movement, india is still a member ( founding) but that doesn't prevent India from cooperation from all the other countries.

if we are talking hypocrisy here how do u explain china a communist country taking all the money from US... worst still US keeps insulting china citing its human rights violations...what does that make u my friend...not even a hypocrite..someone without principles...doesn't it

sorry but if u get dirty i can reply worse...
    sincere advise to all chinese...grow out of 1962...india fought 2 major wars after that and was victorious...its like japan still tormenting chinese minds...
    i remember few months ago there were riots in china targetting japanese shops...

somehow it appears to me that chinese people don't come out of complexes..
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

chinese people are weaker than japanese? thats why you were defeated by japanese?
      Do you think Chinese be defeat by Japanese? We are the winner of World War 2. Japanese were defeat by us!!!
      Kidd is cool

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
        hahaha...thats news to me...please cite one conflict india provoked apart from the 1962 border issue the chinese keep justifying as an act of aggression. 1962 was a different story my friend. don't forget that china would probably still be under japan but for US. as for non alignment movement, india is still a member ( founding) but that doesn't prevent India from cooperation from all the other countries.
        if we are talking hypocrisy here how do u explain china a communist country taking all the money from US... worst still US keeps insulting china citing its human rights violations...what does that make u my friend...not even a hypocrite..someone without principles...doesn't it
        sorry but if u get dirty i can reply worse...
        sincere advise to all chinese...grow out of 1962...india fought 2 major wars after that and was victorious...its like japan still tormenting chinese minds...
        i remember few months ago there were riots in china targetting japanese shops...
        somehow it appears to me that chinese people don't come out of complexes..
        India has no credibility as a non-alinged country. ---- hypocracy
        China no longer a communist country as you imagine. Nothing wrong in taking better care of its people. Look at hordes of beggars roaming the streets of India and hasseling tourists. Despicable. India gives democarcy a bad name.

And Japanese factor? There has been good cooperation between two countries over the years despite the problems left over from the war. What has that got to do with India?

Who was the aggressor in the 1962 border war? It is India. China was only reacting to India's provocation and aggression. Glorious India? Don't be blinded by nationalism. History was not written by Indians when it comes to that episode.
        You started the dirty round and let's see how dirty you can go.

Comment

India has no credibility as a non-alinged country. ---- hypocracy
          China no longer a communist country as you imagine. Nothing wrong in taking better care of its people. Look at hordes of beggars roaming the streets of India and hasseling tourists. Despicable. India gives democarcy a bad name.

And Japanese factor? There has been good cooperation between two countries over the years despite the problems left over from the war. What has that got to do with India?

Who was the aggressor in the 1962 border war? It is India. China was only reacting to India's provocation and aggression. Glorious India? Don't be blinded by nationalism. History was not written by Indians when it comes to that episode.
          You started the dirty round and let's see how dirty you can go.
          thats because india doesn't support parasites like communism does ...as i see the mojority of population in china isn't worth anything but survive on the efforts of the better educated and qualified scientists and engineers which ur government pays less to offer goodies to worthless people good for nothing.
          in india we don't do that. everyone earns what he is capable of. the beggars are like parasites whom we don't give free house and food like you do.

if u dint have communist government who knows what street you would be on now ...lol...
          thats communism for u my friend...ur reaping the fruits of someone else's hard earned money...i called it parasite behavior...better beggar than parasite...
          bring it on...

Comment

Neo: Your words remind me the "revolution young man" during mao's time.At that time young people's head was totally washed by mao's extreme ideas. Anyway it was during the cold war time.But to my suprise ,you are still holding the extreme ideas from cold war.You are educated in a democratic country ,but how come your ideas are so narrow and extreme?
            There is no absolute communist or democratic countries in the world now.If democratic country is so good,why most of indian people are still suffering from the povertry(You have been democratic for more than 50 years)?Why NEo is till talking like he is from cold war time(I think it is not your fault,the fault is on your goverment who educated you)? China's communist system has changed alot since mao passed away.I hope you can take a new view of current china .

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              in india we don't do that. everyone earns what he is capable of. the beggars are like parasites whom we don't give free house and food like you do.
              It seems that Indian don't know what does real democracy mean.

In a democratic country, the government don't need to give free house and food to poor people/beggars, but it should give equal chance for them to compete with other people. The most efficient ways is to give them free education.

Now, let me tell you some number:
              -According to the latest report, average Chinese literacy rate is 90.8%.
              The youth (ages 15-24) literacy rate in China today stands at 98.9%
              Both number are quite closed to the developed countries.
              Considering the huge amount of population, this is an amazing achivement.

-Four million engineers graduate in China every year, which equals to the sum of all developed countries each year.

Now, dear Neo, please tell us what is the literacy rate and how many engineers graduate in India every year.

Comment

I don't think there is a need to compare china and india again.It can only cause unfrienly words used to each other.Becuase they are all very sensitive.Some time they all can not control their mouths. I like to visit some european or USA forum,people there are more polite and talk in a quite good manner.It reminded me one chinese saying:"You can only know politness when you have a quality life"

Anything about AISAN GAMES?It is already finished,If there is nothing to talk,I suggest to close this thread.
                To my suprise,Singapore wan some goldens.I really like that place,that is the only overseas place you can still feel you are majority.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                  the beggars are like parasites whom we don't give free house and food like you do.

if u dint have communist government who knows what street you would be on now ...lol...
                  thats communism for u my friend...ur reaping the fruits of someone else's hard earned money...i called it parasite behavior...better beggar than parasite...
                  bring it on...
                  Your perspective on beggars and parasites is quite shocking. You sound like India was still at a primitive stage of capitalism where absolute jungle law rules and beggars/vulnerable groups are treated like parasites.

You may be an elite in India but have a callous heart towards your own less fortunate people.
                  Small wonder there is not much interest in helping those poor people in India.

The so-called communist system at least tries to provide universal access to education and food.

Comment

The so-called communist system at least tries to provide universal access to education and food.
                    yeah and treats its people like commodities...not so long ago when there was a sars epidemic china din't even report it to the world till 1000 odd deaths. this is the value of life in china?

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                      I don't think there is a need to compare china and india again.It can only cause unfrienly words used to each other.Becuase they are all very sensitive.Some time they all can not control their mouths. I like to visit some european or USA forum,people there are more polite and talk in a quite good manner.It reminded me one chinese saying:"You can only know politness when you have a quality life"

Anything about AISAN GAMES?It is already finished,If there is nothing to talk,I suggest to close this thread.
                      To my suprise,Singapore wan some goldens.I really like that place,that is the only overseas place you can still feel you are majority.
                      i don't think u will find any indian on a chinese forum comparing india to china. its always the friendly chinese swarming indian forums with comparisions. the reason?
                      the rest of the world always talks of china and india as emerging now a days. no one ever said india is ahead of china. they just talk of both the countries together. as i see, even this is too much for chinese to digest.
                      as i have been saying these are all signs of a narrow mindness that only forsees china as a developed country in the future.
                      be my guest to visit US forums. i am very sure how much respect chinese have there . very recently on ABC network an anchor made fun of chinese language. that was a big scandal in US.
                      first learn to make friends in asia my friend. west will always be west. u ll always be an alien there.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
                        It seems that Indian don't know what does real democracy mean.

In a democratic country, the government don't need to give free house and food to poor people/beggars, but it should give equal chance for them to compete with other people. The most efficient ways is to give them free education.

Now, let me tell you some number:
                        -According to the latest report, average Chinese literacy rate is 90.8%.
                        The youth (ages 15-24) literacy rate in China today stands at 98.9%
                        Both number are quite closed to the developed countries.
                        Considering the huge amount of population, this is an amazing achivement.

-Four million engineers graduate in China every year, which equals to the sum of all developed countries each year.

Now, dear Neo, please tell us what is the literacy rate and how many engineers graduate in India every year.
                        quality vs quantity. i m sure u have heard of it. the THES of UK ranks IIT as the 3rd best technical institute of the world. pls check it for urself if u dont believe me.

i don't know where u got the figure of 4 million from because i found this to be 600,000 per year compared to 450,000 per year from india. add to that the fact that indian graduates are more fluent than chinese in english that gives them advantage in high end jobs oversees.

tell me one area where india is not at some stage of progress as china except military development. be it nuclear science, heavy industries, space program, food sustainence, life expectancy, education etc. Of course india is behind china because ours was a close door policy till 1990 when economic reform begain. if in 15 years india has gone from nowhere to the present situation where chinese feel alarmed then i think thats an achievement in itself.
                        Tell me how many of you or your parents ever gave a thought to talking about india and comparing it with china 20 years ago. i m sure u all were too busy improving your own lot to spare time for such things.
                        now that you are ahead, you should encourage other countries that are growing fast rather than feeling jealous about their growth. china doesn't become any poorer if it doesn't recieve all the foreign investments that it was getting till 1990, it just has to share it with india now. whats the big problem?
                        still i find people showing me statistics about china being ahead of india. for god sake everyone knows that...lol...why are u guys having such a complex. if u have to compare urself to someone compare to japan or germany. that should be ur target for the next 20 years. india's would do the same in the years to come.

i explained the reasons for china's superiority in sports quite a while ago and that should be the end of it but wise chinese keep on sharing their wisdom here. of course that will lead to confrontation.

one final point - someone talked about real democracy. pls let me not remind u of how ur government murdered pro democracy students on tienamann square few years ago. if thats ur idea of real democracy then my dear chinese please take this democracy to urself and be happy.
                        we don't need lessons on that from a country where google had to block its search results. i m not even sure that ur able to speak ur mind on these forums because of the fear of ur governments.
                        Last edited by Neo; 12-22-2006, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                          Neo: Your words remind me the "revolution young man" during mao's time.At that time young people's head was totally washed by mao's extreme ideas. Anyway it was during the cold war time.But to my suprise ,you are still holding the extreme ideas from cold war.You are educated in a democratic country ,but how come your ideas are so narrow and extreme?
                          There is no absolute communist or democratic countries in the world now.If democratic country is so good,why most of indian people are still suffering from the povertry(You have been democratic for more than 50 years)?Why NEo is till talking like he is from cold war time(I think it is not your fault,the fault is on your goverment who educated you)? China's communist system has changed alot since mao passed away.I hope you can take a new view of current china .
                          i have respect for the economic policies of ur government but none for political and social. the good thing they are doing is developing china. communism will break away for sure even in china trust me on that. u will also have democracy in the future. the good thing will be that u will have economic development by that time due to the good work of ur communist government and it will be not be a bloody revolution.

why does india still have poverty? 50 years is nothing in the life of a democracy. how many years do u think it took US to be what it is today?
                          communism is like a brute force, it bends iron with one blow. democracy is like a goldsmith, it takes lot of effort to give shape.

i don't know if any of u have lived in a democracy ever but to me if someone said that i can't write a blog criticising mao's policy and in turn i get social welfare, education etc, i will refuse it because i will feel like being asked to give up the right to think!

whats the difference between a machine and human then?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                            yeah and treats its people like commodities...not so long ago when there was a sars epidemic china din't even report it to the world till 1000 odd deaths. this is the value of life in china?
                            If you believe people are treated like commodities in China, then the ordinary people, the lower castes in particular, are treated like rats and parasites in India. Of course you prefer Indian beggars to Chinese "parasites".

SARS showed the failing of China's system. The government needs to be prompted to do the right thing next time round.

For every negative example, however, one can find many positve things in China, esp compared to India!

Comment

If you believe people are treated like commodities in China, then the ordinary people, the lower castes in particular, are treated like rats and parasites in India. Of course you prefer Indian beggars to Chinese "parasites".

SARS showed the failing of China's system. The government needs to be prompted to do the right thing next time round.

For every negative example, however, one can find many positve things in China, esp compared to India!
                              U have only text book knowledge of what the british told u. the so called lower castes rule 5 big states in india. yes sir, they are the chief ministers. they get special quotas in education, jobs etc. upto 50% in the entire country. but ofcourse you only know what you are told which i doubt is much going by the restriction of freedom in your country.

the important point is, china is still a hidden society. no one knows whats inside. china is not shanghai, beijing or hongkong, its the small towns and villages which no outsiders visit. so what u cite as positive things is just ur viewpoint, a chinese viewpoint, and as i said a country which can hide facts from the world can't be trusted on its big mouth...

for every failure i cite of china u say that will be corrected in future yet u keep repeating the story of lower castes and poverty as it was pictured to you based on 1900...that shows what i call the narrow mindness.

at least in my country, if i search for lower caste discrimination on the net, i will get 100 sites (indian ones) that will admit this problem and also 100 others giving examples and suggestion how to solve it. i m sure u have not heard of putaparthi or the art of living foundation.

if i search for tienamaan square or sars epedemic in china, i will probably get all communist government controlled sites which will claim that the 1000 deaths in china were not of chinese citizens but chicken...

thats what ur government considers the value of ur life, so next time learn to look in the mirror and see what ur government thinks of u, not worry of what i think about u. or may be is illegal to even think in china?? haha

Comment

I had lived in china for nearly 30 years,then I moved to Singapore and lived for long time,then I moved to the most democratic and powerful country with the most freedom.I found if you are not a politician who is tring to do something with politices,it is very hard to feel the difference among this three countries' system. Does this mean that china has adjusted alot from communist to democratic or democratic countries also share many short-comings with communist country.I think so.
                                Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 12-22-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X