Yarlung Zangbo River will be changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yarlung Zangbo River will be changed

It is disputedin China that "the northward rerouting of southern river" the project plan recently to let New Delhi the policy-makers sleeping and eating be difficult to be peaceful, this project plan constructs the dam in Yarlung Zangbo River, the interception partial river waters toward the Chinese arid northwest area. It is reported, after this project will complete, China will be allowed to transport 200 billion cubic meters river waters every year from Yarlung Zangbo River to Yellow River. The Indian government already launched the long time discussion for this plan implementation prospect, New Delhi's political outstanding person continuously long time has been even already difficult for this sleeping and eating to be peaceful. Although the present this construction plan also merely occupies the discussion stage, moreover the complex geography condition also possibly causes this project to end without any result, but, some sources said China high level has already agreed this construction plan. According to Beijing's news public figures' stated that, this plan already obtained the Chinese high level approval. This plan is "the big west line Tibet water reroute the project" in China's entire name, this project will introduce the Yarlung Zangbo River river water the Chinese Shaanxi, Shanxi, Hebei and the Beijing Tianjin area. It is expected, this project in the near future will put into practice. If this project finally really can implement, Indian and Bangladesh's majority of water sources are shut off, this has caused the widespread anxiety. The China economic development huge achievement is a hot spot which the present people discusses, this also is the important background which "the Chinese threat theory" produces. But, China to the central Asia and the south Asian subcontinent true threat is, it is controlling this local majority of water sources, if China has closed the water cock, this local many countries on will fall into the serious difficult position. "North the big west line Tibet water adjusts the project" is China "the northward rerouting of southern river" a project important constituent, this project already on the part obtained the implementation. This August, the Chinese government authorized an investment to reach as high as 300 billion Yuan "to pilot into the yellow project" the construction plan, this engineering effort took the water from Yangtze River, passed through the Qinghai-Tibet Plain, introduced northeast part Yellow River. The Indian government at present is preparing for this question to negotiate to China, the anticipated future several months the bilateral high level official will launch the dialogue and the exchange on this project plan. (This news comes from "the Times of India")
    Last edited by ybbqj; 10-24-2006, 09:34 PM.

very bad machine translation.

I saw the chinese version already. this project was proposed quite long time ago, it seems the country finally got some extra money to spend on this huge engineering.

I don't think this would influence water supply in india and bangaladesh. they got enough rainfall.

Comment

what is this chinglish?? hahaha....

btw..china should start giving a little thought to humanitarian beliefs too. here is the details of how PRC pests fired on innocent tibetans recently. this footage was shown live on romanian television...

what a shame for the chinese...u put to shame even the barbarians...

I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

as long as china exist, the west and the running dogs of the west, like romania and india, will not stop barking at china, hehe. the new china was established in a fierce wave of this barking, and it grew up and got stronger and stronger in a everlasting barking like this, hehe. who care, let them bark...
        loser's cry.

indian should stop shooting bangladesh farmers on the india-bangladesh border, this is the most savage babarian behaviour i've ever heard, shame on indian.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
          as long as china exist, the west and the running dogs of the west, like romania and india, will not stop barking at china, hehe. the new china was established in a fierce wave of this barking, and it grew up and got stronger and stronger in a everlasting barking like this, hehe. who care, let them bark...
          loser's cry.

indian should stop shooting bangladesh farmers on the india-bangladesh border, this is the most savage babarian behaviour i've ever heard, shame on indian.
          thats why u lick the ass of west? haha...

u were starving till u opened ur economy and the west started pouring money.
          but as i see the chinese are not only pest but ungrateful too.

now the proof is in front of the world. and the pest is angry...hahaha
          who cares

Comment

Why dont u Chinese go to a Chinese forum instead of posting China related topics in 'Indian Politics' ?
            Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Originally posted by Punjabi
              Why dont u Chinese go to a Chinese forum instead of posting China related topics in 'Indian Politics' ?
              because chinese internet user are 10 times more than indian users, so our forums are crowded,

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                because chinese internet user are 10 times more than indian users, so our forums are crowded,

because chinese can't have freedom of speech against their own communist insects , they bark at India...

Comment

Working...
                X