link to some pic of Huawei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link to some pic of Huawei

for indian to catch up, they should surely know how far they lag behind chinese. below is a link to some pics of a chinese company basement.

Is it in Chinese blood to spread propaganda? Maybe it comes from being driven like cattle all your life by the commie party and being fed propaganda hay.

Admins kindly take action against these posters going off topic on an "Indian Politics" forum. I see no posts regarding India's politics here. I propose either create an "International" section and move these posts there or delete them.

Comment

hehe, indian is interesting in communism. we talk about it very little in china.
      why is snower post this thread? i think indian government is unfair about chinese company(especially huawei company)
      you can search the information, and you will know what indian goverment do to huawei company.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
        for indian to catch up, they should surely know how far they lag behind chinese. below is a link to some pics of a chinese company basement.

http://www.wforum.com/wmf/posts/1115424215.html
        What a pity the big chinese companies needs Indian Brains to run. Huawei has its office in Bangalore India for software development Idiot. Know why?
        Because of stupid people like you who are all the same. They need mind who can think, not corn flakes like yours..hahaha

Comment

huawei hire indian because indian labour is cheaper than chinese.

and by the way, java coding is not a high-tech industry. indian could do it well.

Comment

huawei hire indian because indian labour is cheaper than chinese.

and by the way, java coding is not a high-tech industry. indian could do it well.

hahaha...that was good...indian labor is cheaper than chinese....thats why CNN recently carried a report about how pathetic conditions chinese workers work in in the apple i pod factory....

it seems they work 10-12 hrs per day for 50 usd per month....

Comment

Originally posted by bhachoudhary
              it seems they work 10-12 hrs per day for 50 usd per month....
              maybe, then how? they work, and earn money. they do gain money by hard working.
              but in india, there are countless beggers, they do not work , but begging all day out. what a shame...

Comment

maybe, then how? they work, and earn money. they do gain money by hard working.
                but in india, there are countless beggers, they do not work , but begging all day out. what a shame...
                Shame for the beggars yes. Just like ur a shame for ur country...as i can see ur stupid like hell. obviously ur surviving on the intelligent people of ur country who make ur country grow by making advances in science.

in my opinion ur not even a beggar, ur a parasite...hehe thats why u support communism. because stupid people like you will never find a job in a capitalistic country and they will beg on streets like many in India, even in US.

Only a communist country can feed idiots like you by providing you some stupid jobs at the expense of taxes paid by intelligent doctors, engineers and others.

I pity such people in ur country who have to feed parasites like u...hehehe

Comment

bhachoudhary, i think you are too emotional against me. this is not good.

actually i'm not a begger in china, i was an engineer before i went abroad. now i'm doing my PhD in germany, funded by german government. they are not communists,

Comment

bhachoudhary, i think you are too emotional against me. this is not good.

actually i'm not a begger in china, i was an engineer before i went abroad. now i'm doing my PhD in germany, funded by german government. they are not communists,
                    not emotional...allergic....haha...i m allergic to stupidity....well what can i say ...if this is the kind of engineers u have there....hahaha...

i saw ur knowledge of history is poor...ur knowledge of statistics doesn't exist...u make assumptions about things u don't know and ur not coherent...

did u become an engineer by bribing someone? hahaha...big deal ur studing in Germany. books can give u degrees not knowledge...i m sorry for u my friend..if after so many years ur so stupid...a PhD will only be paper for u..nothing else....

Comment

hehe, you are a very interesting guy.

Comment

hehe, you are a very interesting guy.
                        haha...ur still a moron to me...first impression is the last....its such a pity coz i know some very clever chinese...

pity ur not one of them....grow up buddy...finish ur PhD then go back to school...btw try a German school this time...hahaha...

Comment

Kidd is cool

Comment

I think snower's government not only funds his studies but also his propaganda rounds on the internet

Comment

you guys are having some really intriguing threads on this politics section....i liked the other one about chinese translation as well....hmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                              X