The war between China and India in 1962

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by India1989
    Hey you think that's funny. You are really mental then.
    Armchair strategist, day dreaming, typical of a loser's mentality.

Comment

hello Agra. where are you from? From China or India. The prob is that I always find it hard to understand your posts and by the look of your replies it seems that you are against me or against all Indians.

Be clear and don't use proverbs for nothing.

where the hell did day dreaming come from. i said you are wrong if you think that's funny. Does that seem day dreaming to you?

Comment

hello Agra. where are you from? From China or India. The prob is that I always find it hard to understand your posts and by the look of your replies it seems that you are against me or against all Indians.

Be clear and don't use proverbs for nothing.

where the hell did day dreaming come from. i said you are wrong if you think that's funny. Does that seem day dreaming to you?
        Sorry it seems that you did not get the sarcasm in torabera's original post
        Here is something for those who likes to do " lol " and " ...hehehe ... "
        ----------------------------------
        India prepared to defend Kashmir against a combined Chinese and Pakistani military aggression – here is how
        The so-called combined Chinese and Pakistani aggression will never happen. The senior India military must be kidding in coming up with such scenarios. And you really believe their analysis?

Friendly exchanges are better than confrontation.

Comment

Yup torabera you are right. I also hard the news somewhere else that India has successfully developed indigeniously built missile defence system and it can defend itself against any incoming missile.
          I know that system,it is amazing system.You can use surface-to-surface missle to defence.Even the US technology can not acheive it.I think it will be the same joke like ajune tanker and LCA fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
            Sorry it seems that you did not get the sarcasm in torabera's original post

The so-called combined Chinese and Pakistani aggression will never happen. The senior India military must be kidding in coming up with such scenarios. And you really believe their analysis?

Friendly exchanges are better than confrontation.
            Dude the guy is right you dumbass. There is a high chance China and Pakistan goes against India. You don't know about your own country you dumbass. China's Pakistans ally. Dude you know in 1971 and 1965 China and Pakistan together wanted to attack India. You were just restricted by us because of our smart tactics which you guys lack.

Comment

Dude the guy is right you dumbass. There is a high chance China and Pakistan goes against India. You don't know about your own country you dumbass. China's Pakistans ally. Dude you know in 1971 and 1965 China and Pakistan together wanted to attack India. You were just restricted by us because of our smart tactics which you guys lack.
              I want to be enlightened on the combined Paki-China attack on India. If it is only about "wanted to attack" and no such attach ever took place, there must be an element of "subjectivity" on your assessment.

Why so paranoid about China's attack? If India does not provoke as was the case in 1962 , have no fear of China attack.

Who is THE dumbass, then?

Comment

If india insist to occupy chinese soil, the so called "arunachel state", india's future is doomful. india may lose her northeast states.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                  If india insist to occupy chinese soil, the so called "arunachel state", india's future is doomful. india may lose her northeast states.
                  think of ur own future first buddy. if the mighty soviets were destroyed by their own people, how long u think u ll survive.

the only big communist country in the world is set to beathe its last sooner than ur lifetime.
                  I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                    think of ur own future first buddy. if the mighty soviets were destroyed by their own people, how long u think u ll survive.

the only big communist country in the world is set to beathe its last sooner than ur lifetime.
                    india is an "artificial" country set up by british colonization. the northeast india is a mongoloid land, the native people there are not indian, and they dislike indian. why doesn't india give them independence?

longing for china's collapse? haha.. then you doomed to be disapointed. every 5 years the west would say china will collapse in 5 years but nothing happened. china thrives, more and more, year by year she is restoring her old leading position on this earth. hehe, longing for china's collapse is a typical indian sour grape pipe dream, haha..., so childish and laughable....

Comment

• Originally posted by snower
                      india is an "artificial" country set up by british colonization. the northeast india is a mongoloid land, the native people there are not indian, and they dislike indian. why doesn't india give them independence?

longing for china's collapse? haha.. then you doomed to be disapointed. every 5 years the west would say china will collapse in 5 years but nothing happened. china thrives, more and more, year by year she is restoring her old leading position on this earth. hehe, longing for china's collapse is a typical indian sour grape pipe dream, haha..., so childish and laughable....
                      yes northeast india is mongoloid land but no matter how much u yearn, ur government doesn't have the b***s to take it
                      why don't u take my suggestion and go and talk to hu jintao and see if he has the guts..
                      i doubt considering ur hongkong is still under a dual governance and taiwan pokes u every now and then...

Comment

• Useless mouth fighting again.

Comment

• Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                          Useless mouth fighting again.
                          truth hurts, someone rightly said. as i can see taiwan makes all chinese start jumping

Comment

• Originally posted by torabera
                            if u think all people in taiwan want independence, u r wrong
                            leave taiwan as it is now is not a bad thing for china,
                            competition between brothers make both progress,
                            u indians r too short-sighted, cannot see farther than ur nose (assuming Neo has a nose )

as to "Araunachel," u indian cannot see why PLA did not keep it,
                            u have no understanding of war strategy,
                            take a look at the map using google earth, see the shape of the land along the border,
                            whenever necessary, china will remind india he land is not indian's
                            also remeber the railroad to tibet
                            better stick to chinese pictorial posts dude, coz when u write chinglish u sound like two ballons rubbing together...haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Neo
                              better stick to chinese pictorial posts dude, coz when u write chinglish u sound like two ballons rubbing together...haha
                              sadly neo is still proud of speaking english well. typical indian complex. they are proud of that they can speak english better than people from un-colonized nations. they are still regarding english a "superior" language than others.

that's why someone says indian are very slavish, they are still colonized deep in mind. they were, they are and they will be the best servants of the west.

Comment

• Originally posted by snower
                                sadly neo is still proud of speaking english well. typical indian complex. they are proud of that they can speak english better than people from un-colonized nations. they are still regarding english a "superior" language than others.

that's why someone says indian are very slavish, they are still colonized deep in mind. they were, they are and they will be the best servants of the west.
                                i m not proud of it. i show ur mental tardiness in ur language weakness. its you who claimed higher IQ for chinese, remember?

either accept that ur an exception and not capable like other chinese or stop making stupid posts about IQ because as i have shown on many occasions ur IQ is not good enough for simple things.

no wonder, ur struggling with ur education

Comment

Working...
                                X