No announcement yet.

The war between China and India in 1962

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This topic is about the war,so I said someting about the war,anything wrong I did?
    If you r not interested or intersted in something else,pls leave this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
      This topic is about the war,so I said someting about the war,anything wrong I did?
      If you r not interested or intersted in something else,pls leave this topic.
      Sorry for deviating from the thread, because I have not received any reply to my query on Computer hardware forum.

To make it up, here is my take on the war.

I believe an internatioanl consensus already exists on the cause of the 1962 border.

There began a move towards self-reflection and self criticism about the 1962 war among the academic circles in India. I saw local newspaper reports in 2003-04 when visiting New Delhi. My impression was that a considerable number of people, mostly intellectuals, admit that President Nehru and General Kaul mishandled the border issue and were partially, if not fully, to blame for the war. I would appreciate comments on this impression of mine.

I do not foresee any war between the two countries. It is good manner not to prick national sensitivities. Negotiation is about give and take from both sides. So let's wait and see what will become of the borders.

Chinesemilitaryfan: if you are interested in a technical discussion about how the 1962 war was conducted, you will have to find a right interlucator or a right forum. Can someone be of help?
      Last edited by Agra; 12-11-2006, 04:38 AM.

Comment

indian are stupid enough to take China as their enemies........i hv been 2 India many times and saw your poor guys..People either China or India suffer from war......It's polititians' games while ordinary pepole bear the cost

Comment

Both India and China will be stupid to declare war on each other. Both will end up destroyed.

Comment

You are right, esp now that India has become a proud owner of nuclear weapons.

Comment

Even we take a war again,I don't think there wiil be nuclear bombs used.Because now both countries have it.China has already declared that china will not use the nuclear bombs first in any war. India never declare that, but,I don't think india dare to use nuclear bombs first in china-india war. If india uses the nuclear bombs to china's big cities,china will throw back much more nuclear bombs to the whole india.One point keep in mind: China has already hold the nuclear-nation membership for more than 40 years.China's storage of nuclear bombs is much bigger than india's.India may destroy some places of china,but china will destroy whole india.

Comment

I don't think there will be a war between us in recent years.Because now it is good time to both of us to develope ourself.

Comment

china and india are like two horny teenager....if they fight, they kick each other ass and nobody have fun. If they engage in coital relationship, then they pound each other and have fun!!
                  Alakh Niranjan!

Comment

Originally posted by BumBumBholeNath
                    china and india are like two horny teenager....if they fight, they kick each other ass and nobody have fun. If they engage in coital relationship, then they pound each other and have fun!!
                    That's a good analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by BumBumBholeNath
                      nobody have fun? I don't think so. if you got chance to read some chinese document about the 1962 war, you would find many chinese soilders and officers did have fun in the war. many fun. are you sure chinese won't have fun in another war with india? are you really sure? hehe. remember this: before the 1962 war, indian also believe they are stronger and chinese would not have fun to fight them, but, what's the result?

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                        nobody have fun? I don't think so. if you got chance to read some chinese document about the 1962 war, you would find many chinese soilders and officers did have fun in the war. many fun. are you sure chinese won't have fun in another war with india? are you really sure? hehe. remember this: before the 1962 war, indian also believe they are stronger and chinese would not have fun to fight them, but, what's the result?
                        just like the japanese had fun with u for 2 decades? haha...what was the count u idiot...20 million?
                        thats why you are scared of Taiwan..? memories of japanese invasion has not faded? if it has keep coming back to this thread with ur idiotic posts and i will keep reminding you with pleasure....

to other sensible chinese in the forum here...now u know why idiots like snower bring a bad name to ur country....can't u guys have some culling to get rid of such idiots from ur society?
                        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Just back from a trip.

Originally posted by Neo
                          just like the japanese had fun with u for 2 decades? haha...what was the count u idiot...20 million?
                          thats why you are scared of Taiwan..? memories of japanese invasion has not faded? if it has keep coming back to this thread with ur idiotic posts and i will keep reminding you with pleasure....

to other sensible chinese in the forum here...now u know why idiots like snower bring a bad name to ur country....can't u guys have some culling to get rid of such idiots from ur society?
                          The 1962 border war and the World War 2 are two different things: In WW2, Japan was an ally of Nazi Germany and enemy of the world. It launched aggression against Asian countries by dint of its military strength but was defeated in the end.

By taking pleasue in seeing the atrocities comitted by the Japanese in WW2 in China, you have put yourself on the opposite side of democracy your country India purports to represent.

If snower brings a bad name to China, such hypocrats as Neo bring a worse name to India and should be culled in the first place.

As to the 1962 war between India and China, the topic of the thread, many reasons can be found showing why India was to blame for the unfortunate war and the inferiority complex you have been suffering ever since.
                          Last edited by Agra; 12-31-2006, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
                            Just back from a trip.
                            The 1962 border war and the World War 2 are two different things: In WW2, Japan was an ally of Nazi Germany and enemy of the world. It launched aggression against Asian countries by dint of its military strength but was defeated in the end.
                            sino japan war started in 1937 and went on till end of WW2, its not the same as WW2. japan was defeated by US not by any asian country.

By taking pleasue in seeing the atrocities comitted by the Japanese in WW2 in China, you have put yourself on the opposite side of democracy your country India purports to represent.
                            on the contrary i made the statement only to curtail the bragging mouth of the dumb brain snower. i don't proclaim war as a means of pleasure. pls read the posts again.

If snower brings a bad name to China, such hypocrats as Neo bring a worse name to India and should be culled in the first place.
                            i only reply tit for tat so if idiots like snower don't make foot in the mouth statements, i will not retaliate.

As to the 1962 war between India and China, the topic of the thread, many reasons can be found showing why India was to blame for the unfortunate war and the inferiority complex you have been suffering ever since.
                            [/QUOTE]
                            the less u talk abt inferiority complex the better. just last year chinese mob on streets damaged japanese businesses at the behest of ur government. if u have not come out of ur inferiority complex more than 50 years after the japanese invasion, its a bit loud mouth talk to hear about complexes from u
                            introspect my friend, before u speak otherwise i m always here to tell u some hard hitting facts ..
                            I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                              the less u talk abt inferiority complex the better. just last year chinese mob on streets damaged japanese businesses at the behest of ur government. if u have not come out of ur inferiority complex more than 50 years after the japanese invasion, its a bit loud mouth talk to hear about complexes from u
                              introspect my friend, before u speak otherwise i m always here to tell u some hard hitting facts ..
                              Sino-Japanes was part of WW II, although it started earlier than the latter. The thing is Japan was the aggressor.

It seems that you almost always mention Japanese invasion of China as an example of how weak China was, whenever the topic of 1962 border war (which is what this thread about) is touched upon. Does that prove anything positive about India? Isn't that ridiculous?

You need to know better to come out of your border war complex.

Comment

You Chinese need to stop acting like jerks when you are guests in other people's house.

Comment

Working...
                                X