No announcement yet.

The Indian Nations Should Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree with you sunilkumar right now its not a time for all SAARC nation to unit into one single country .... It will be good if they develop with their own
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Its nice to think that way silverbackman but there are some problems. No matter how much we discuss Pakistan won't unite with India.

They would argue over things like what should be the name of the country like should it be Pakistan or India.

Then they would argue over who would be the president.
      Will it be pervez or abdul.

THis caused the division in 1947.

we have to take burden of 35% of Pakistani population who are in poverty, 60% Bangladeshi population who are in poverty. This means 154 million poverty more. This is excluding the Indian poverty of 26% which is another 260 million. THen more unemployed, crime rate, terrorism, injustice towards women, NE being a separate part of India, more crowded, many ethnic groups in India losing their identity and lots of different stuffs.

Comment

Think about it, why were we separated amongst ourselves in the first place.

Remember the time when east pakistan muslims slaughtered hindus living in the area. I wasn't a part of that generation I was told this by people that I know and I do feel the relentless agony that hindus must have faced - maybe there should be a special day to remind us of this tragedy. Boys where slaughtered "halal" style - slowly, painfully and unmorally killing until death, girls were raped in front of their mothers and this is just one incident. Don't believe me look at this site "http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/hindu_bangla.html" and research more if you want. Why should we invite these unessesary perverse conflicts from happening again. Muslims have their own idea about what is good and what is bad which contradicts our idea.
        Last edited by Omni; 02-05-2006, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Perhaps the fault lies with Islam as well. Muslims can be very intolerant.

Well what about Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka returning to India? Why not? That won't be as bad.

Comment

Bhutan, Maldives and Nepal is fine. no problem with that. But Sri lanka that's a bit funky. They killed our Prime minister. and look at their war torn coutnry now. civil war everywhere. That won't be good for us.

Comment

Adding to the mess of deciding the unity of nations what about Trinidad?

Comment

Trinidad is too far away. The best we could do is to get those people migrate back to our country again.

Regarding Trinidad we should bring back Indians from all 110 countries in which they are spread in except from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmmar, Sri Lanka and Nepal.

We can atmost combine Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and Myanmmar.

THen we can somehow fight china and get back the part of India they occupied from before. It is Aksai Chin. Then after that get back POK and Shaskasm valley both of which belongs to India. Then get Tibet and then seal the borders and then stay happily. that solves the problem.

Comment

thoughtful idea. indians are widespread and distributed like the network but not functioning like one. Seeing that India is already over pop. bringing them back all at once would sink the ship. Indians Unite w/o borders.

Comment

If Pakistan and Bangladesh comes back in we will sink like a ship or like Titanic.

But if the parts of Kashmir which are actually ours and are occupied by other countries comes in then no prob.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                      If Pakistan and Bangladesh comes back in we will sink like a ship or like Titanic.

But if the parts of Kashmir which are actually ours and are occupied by other countries comes in then no prob.
                      What's so bad about Bangladesh? It maybe poor and stuff but what South Asian country isn't (ie Bhutan and Nepal probably aren't doing too much better). At least it isn't filled with so many anti-Indians like Pakistan, eh?

Comment

I am a Bengali and i Know what's going on in there.

Bangladesh is as anti-India as is Pakistan. Bhutan is way better then Bangladesh.

Bangladesh cannot see India. BDR(Bangladesh Rifles) constantly loot our villagers in WEst Bengal and Bangladesh border when Indian army is not there. When Indian army stops illegal immigration from Bangladesh they say that Indian army were pushing out Indian muslims into Bangladesh.

All the norhteastern terrorist consider Bangladesh as safe heaven and live there.
                        Bangladesh has a huge hand in the recent attack on Bangalore.

Bhutan is way better.

Bangladesh sucks. they hate India. trust me they do.want prove. i can show it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                          I am a Bengali and i Know what's going on in there.

Bangladesh is as anti-India as is Pakistan. Bhutan is way better then Bangladesh.

Bangladesh cannot see India. BDR(Bangladesh Rifles) constantly loot our villagers in WEst Bengal and Bangladesh border when Indian army is not there. When Indian army stops illegal immigration from Bangladesh they say that Indian army were pushing out Indian muslims into Bangladesh.

All the norhteastern terrorist consider Bangladesh as safe heaven and live there.
                          Bangladesh has a huge hand in the recent attack on Bangalore.

Bhutan is way better.

Bangladesh sucks. they hate India. trust me they do.want prove. i can show it to you.
                          Dude are you serious???????? If Bangladesh is looting Indian villages that is a great excuse to go to war!!!!! It will be like James K. Polk and his aggression against Mexicans who drew first blood! Once war occurs we can conquer the nation and Indianize it.

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon! Hail Victory!
                          Last edited by Silverbackman; 02-24-2006, 02:26 AM.

Comment

See this is what happens.

Indian soldiers can't guard the whole border.

So sometimes like 30 or 40 Indian soldiers are guarding it. So during this time 400 villagers from Bangladesh came inside Indian territory and kidnapped a villager. At this time one 3 army guys went over there to ask for release. In this case 400 bangladeshis kidnapped the army people, torchered them, cut of their private parts, and cut their head and threw them on Indian border.

there was a note saying "you come into Bangladesh we finsih you bloody Indians".

THey constantly keep looting the Indian villagers in WEst BEngal and norhteast.

now the Indian govt. does is peace talk.
                            they call bangladeshi govt. and give them tea to drink and try to do peace talk. i mean what hte hell. go into war like china and finish them.
                            what is this peace talk. i am so mad now. i can't take this anymore. i am stopping.
                            this is not the end. they have done worse things.

Comment

Silverbackman <-- what india1989 had said about bangladesh is all correct ... i think india should increase army at border of bangladesh.... bangladeshi are more or less like pakistan ... bangladeshi (illegal migrant) shuould not be allowed to come in india .....we should become more strict in this matter...

I don't know why indian govt is liberal against bangladeshi
                              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

The main problem is that Indian govt. is too much into peace. yes peace is good but too much is not good that too when other countries are hurting our peace. We should teach them a good lesson.

There are 20 million illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India.
                                Only indian Bengalis can tell that who's a Bangladeshi.

Comment

Working...
                                X