Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginity

I need view of people on

" Virginity is not a dignity its lack of oppurtunity " (agree or disagree)
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Its too frivilous a statement.I dont agree with it at all.
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-07-2005, 09:11 AM.

Comment

To be a Virgin till we get married is a dignity, its required courage to be virgin, those who are not able to protect their virginity they belive its lack of oppurtunity .. but i believe its not a lack of oppurtunity coz male can go to any prostitute and women can get sex very easily, So Virginity is a dignity.
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-28-2005, 12:49 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Virginity is a dignity. Infact, there is no dearth of opportunity in these liberalised days! To be a virgin requires courage on the part of an individual because it requires an exercise of control over your inner demons who may overpower you at anytime!

That is why in mantra shastra sadhanas concepts like these are given importance. A person who can regulate his darker desires can control the whole world and enter a higher level of existence.

Comment

In my opinion it can be either in a traditionally conservative society like ours in India which is liberalising now more and more.

Comment

on virginity

No doubt virginity requires courage, particularly in a country like ours which is getting out of the shackles of tradition, for good or bad is ofcourse another question. So it cant be agreed that its lack of oppurtunity.. it is in fact dignity....

Comment

loss of virginity

hi
              loss of virginity these days is generally not accidental but intentional. it is a dignity to be a virgin and lack of opportunity keeps some dignified; also. there in no dearth of oppurtunities if one moves forward but to lose virginity should not be the aim of any individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Priyanka
                I need view of people on

" Virginity is not a dignity its lack of oppurtunity " (agree or disagree)
                I disagree.

Comment

Doesn't matter.
                  Health Trawl ... Weight Loss Buzz

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                    To be a Virgin till we get married is a dignity, its required courage to be virgin, those who are not able to protect their virginity they belive its lack of oppurtunity .. but i believe its not a lack of oppurtunity coz male can go to any prostitute and women can get sex very easily, So Virginity is a dignity.
                    ...How do u vehemantly relate virginity and courage??...I feel it's only a suppresion of ur feeling fearing ur social status or any other reason....

Comment

Yes , I agree

I agree to the statement
                      Virginity in todays world is nothing but so called precious thing which the girls preserve IF THEY DO NOT GET OPPORTUNITY TO LOOSE IT.

Comment

lack of oppurtunities
                        http://i48.tinypic.com/15cem8j.jpg

Comment

Its not lack of oppurtunities .... those who want to lose their verginity they can contact me ... i am always there to help in this matter ..
                          Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi playboy

i m male , how can u help me???????
                            http://i48.tinypic.com/15cem8j.jpg

Comment

Its dignity in public and lack of opportunity when u r in the bathroom...(u all know for what)

Comment

Working...
                              X