India's top metropolises vot's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India's top metropolises vot's

India's biggest metropolises are eagerly looking forward to the Aam Aadmi Party going national and expect it to make a big splash in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, but a majority still view Narendra Modi as a better prime ministerial prospect than Arvind Kejriwal with Rahul Gandhi a distant third.44% of voters in India's top metropolises say they will vote AAP for Lok Sabha.

As for prime ministerial preferences, 58% picked Modi, 25% were for Kejriwal — despite AAP making it clear he is not in the running — and only 14% thought Rahul Gandhi would make the best PM. In Chennai and Mumbai, Kejriwal was preferred over Modi, and even in Modi's home turf, Ahmedabad, 31% thought Kejriwal was the best choice.

From my point of view i think we should give a chance to Arvind Kejriwal

Comment

Let see who win in Lok Sabha elections

Comment

NEW DELHI: India's biggest metropolises are eagerly looking forward to the Aam Aadmi Party going national and expect it to make a big splash in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, but a majority still view Narendra Modi as a better prime ministerial prospect than Arvind Kejriwal with Rahul Gandhi a distant third.

Comment

Just Go For 'MODI'.

No one is still here to be deserved as much MODI deserves to be..!

I must say just look out the graphs and work of MODI, and believe that he is the deserving one.

Thanks!
          india latest news

Comment

Working...
          X