Arvind Kejriwal takes oath as Delhi's CM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arvind Kejriwal takes oath as Delhi's CM

AAP’s national convener Arvind Kejriwal has taken oath as Delhi’s 7th chief minister.He is the youngest chief minister of Delhi.

Manish Sisodia, Somnath Bharti, Satyendra Jain, Girish Soni, Saurabh Bhardwaj and Rakhi Birla take oath as cabinet ministers in Kejriwal's government.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Let see now what Arvind Kejriwal do for Delhi's people and also for India..........
    I Love this Forum

Comment

Arvind Kejriwal finalizes his cabinet. He himself will handle power and finance departments, Satyendra Jain gets health department. Saurabh Bhardwaj to handle transport department. Manish Sisodia gets education, PWD portfolios, Rakhi Birla gets women and child welfare department, Somnath Bharti to handle law and tourism departments.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

As we all know Delhi is not safe now a days specially for girls.Now Arvind Kejriwal should takes changes in Delhi environment. He should take actions for changing Delhi and making it a beautiful and safe city.

Comment

Hoping For Good Governance.......

Comment

All the best to Arvind Kejriwal and his team mates.

Comment

Greatest moment for democracy.

Comment

I think Arvind Kejriwal will be the best chief minister of Delhi.

Comment

Hopes AAP brings the new face of politics.

Comment

Babita Chaudhary Let see we don't say any thing we are just hoping For Good Governance.....

Comment

Arvind Kejriwal is hope of Good Governance.....

Comment

Working...
                      X