SpiceJet Going Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpiceJet Going Under

SpiceJet is under deep trouble and if their is no Government aid to it soon it will be closing down. Another major Indian airlines which is at brink of closure after Kingfisher.
    All the its flights were grounded on Wednesday due to fuel supply issue with the oil companies as their payments are still due. Its shares has crashed over 8% till now.

Let us see if this budget airlines will be able to save itself or will it be closing down.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

The future of 5,300 workforce of SpiceJet is under dark if the airline does not make a recovery. The breakdown goes like this: 400 pilots, over 1,100 cabin crew, mostly air hostesses; 700 to 800 people in management and head office and the rest ground staff at airports like loaders and drivers.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

It is very bad to hear that so many people are standing on the fear of loosing job. I think it must have not happened all of sudden, it is an ignorance made by company from long time that led to such serious consequences. Hope these people get a better future so that they can at least earn basic bread and butter for their respective families
      Web design company

Comment

It sounds very bad when workforce of any organisations are under unemployment. How the workers of SpiceJet can complete their basic needs If they are unemployed this is the big question? Company should give the claims to every employ so that they are can start their work according to them.
        Neha Rani
        Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Working...
        X