Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What thackeray want

The most recent current affair which i listen day today in news is
    thackeray hindu-marathi issue ,i just can't able to understant what he really want.after 61 years of independance also he's creating like this issue i don't know why.
    he just hot's up that hindi's and marathi issue.
    his mnc activisior tear off bacchans poster in mumbai.
    he just want bacchan wife to appologise to him what she say that "we speak in hindi as we are from UP please forgive us"
    after this word , forgive also then she has to suffer this violence.
    I don't why he is creating this much violence .
    what you are thinking about this issue ????
    plzzz send me your views .
    Search Engine Optimization
    Seo Services

I would say Jaya Bachchan should not have said that statement. It might have been in innocence with no political views. But it hurts a bit.

That doesn't mean I am supporting Raj Thackeray.

But what Raj Thackeray is doing is same as the anti-hindi feelings propogated by Tamil politicians some time ago in TN.. The big time loser was tamil population who did not get a chance to learn Hindi, which is our national language. One of the politician who was among the spear head for anti-hindi movement in TN was seen speaking in Hindi recently in TV. What a double standard??
    Pride for your country or region is good and very much needed. That doesn't mean you should supress everyone who comes to your state to earn a living and force them the regional way. What if the same is done to Indians (NRI's) living in Europe, USA and other countries?

Each state is different from the other in some or the other way. But they dont harass a person coming from state A to state B and say he/she should live and follow all customs of state B.

Comment

Working...
    X