Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IND vs AFG, Afghanistan in India 2023/24

India vs. Afghanistan T20I series that is currently happening in India:

It's a historic series: This is the first time that India and Afghanistan have played a multi-match white-ball series against each other. This is a sign of the growing stature of Afghan cricket and the increasing competitiveness between the two teams.

India vs Afghanistan T20I cricket match

India is the favorite: India is ranked No. 1 in the T20I rankings, while Afghanistan is ranked No. 7. So, India is the clear favorite to win the series. However, Afghanistan has a good record against India recently, so they should not be underestimated.

Both teams are using the series as preparation for the T20 World Cup: The T20 World Cup is scheduled to be played in Australia later this year, and both India and Afghanistan are using this series as an opportunity to fine-tune their preparations for the tournament.

The first match was a thriller: The first match of the series was a close contest, with India eventually winning by 6 wickets. Afghanistan put on a decent total of 158/5, but the Indian batsmen chased down the target with relative ease.

The next two matches are also expected to be exciting: The remaining two matches of the series are also expected to be close encounters. Afghanistan will be looking to bounce back from their defeat in the first match, while India will be looking to seal the series.

Overall, the India vs. Afghanistan T20I series is an exciting one to watch. It is a great opportunity to see two of the best teams in the world go head-to-head, and it should provide some good preparation for both teams for the upcoming T20 World Cup.​
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Rohit Sharma's run-out in the first T20I match against Afghanistan in Mohali It was simply a single incident that occurred during the first match of the India vs. Afghanistan T20I series that took place on January 11, 2024.

The incident happened in the very first over of India's chase, with Rohit being run out for a duck due to a misunderstanding with his opening partner Shubman Gill. While it was a memorable moment in the match and generated much discussion, it wasn't part of a larger broadcast sequence like a TV series or numbered episode.​
    www.indiabook.com
    Business

Comment

India vs. Afghanistan, 2nd T20I, Holkar Stadium, Indore: This is the second match of the ongoing T20I series between India and Afghanistan. The first match happened earlier on January 11th, and India currently leads the series 1-0. The match in Indore starts at 1:30 PM UTC (7:00 PM IST).
      www.indiabook.com
      Business

Comment

Working...
      X