SRK is face of F 1 Force India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRK is face of F 1 Force India

Shah Rukh Khan has been roped in by Vijay Mallaya as the face of Team Force India for coming 2008 Formula 1 season.

A high-decibel multi-media campaign featuring SRK will be unleashed from , aimed at garnering the support of the Indian masses for the team next season. And the icing on the cake is that SRK will not charge any money for lending his face to the team.

Though the content of the campaign remains a guarded secret, the underlying message of the media blitz will be that Force India is a team powered by 'a billion hearts and souls'.

"While exploring various options, we thought the fastest way to announce our arrival in the country is to use Shah Rukh Khan as the team's brand ambassador. He is famous, successful and the most potent icon of young and confident India.

Those are the same values that the team is trying to project on the biggest stage of motorsports. The advertising campaign will convey the message that India has arrived," said Vikram Malhotra, marketing head of Force India.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Shah Rukh Khan is rising always
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

..He is famous, successful and the most potent icon of young and confident India
      This is exactly why SRK stands apart from his contemporaries. But what made him famous, successful and the most potent icon of young and confident india is something that can not be narrowed down to the word 'ABILITY'. While I like the man for his off-screan qualities, I consider myself in the minority that believes that Shahrukh Khan utterly lacks acting skills. One one side, there is his success looming high up. On the other, there are his movies that fail to convince me he is a good actor. SRK is one celebrity who is as enegmatic as he is charismatic.

Comment

Working...
      X