England lost...cant believe it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England lost...cant believe it!!

i really cant believe that england have lost once again...they were doin great in this game but still seem to have lost the world cup... If only Rooney didnt get a red card then it was possible for them to win and if Owen was there too then they would have had a great chance to win it for England... im just gutted by the results which came out of that game...when they played crap-they seem to have won the game but on the other hand when they played good-they seem to have lost...

never mind we will surely win the nxt world cup and hope that the whole team are well by then...
    SO GUD LUCK TO ENGLAND
    Last edited by sana786; 07-12-2006, 04:10 AM. Reason: need to add more

There’s more. Argentina’s coach quit minutes after a quarterfinal loss on penalty kicks to host Germany. England’s David Beckham quit as captain one day after his side lost to Portugal on penalty kicks. His coach was already out the door.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Yes England lost. That's what I was waiting for. England's loss. I can not tolerate England.

Comment

Sorry, but they were my favorites. It's was an incorrect decision by the referee to give a red card to Wayne Rooney. It would be a different game if England would have played with all his 11 men. But they did well to fight till the end.
        Link Building Resources
        Directory of Search Engines

Comment

i m happy 4 england lost
          http://i48.tinypic.com/15cem8j.jpg

Comment

Well Rooney just fought. He shouldn't have done so. If he didn't get a red card then all other players would fight.

Well its a game. THey lost and someone has to lose. so no point blaming. THere's always a next chance.

Comment

never mind

there is always next time though isnt there.....they will surely wint next time and INSHALLAH they will win the world cup....i was half crying when they lost....some of my customers were also came crying when i served them....it was a very sad time for them cos they have done well but still didnt win the cup is sad.... never mind all they can now do is train alot and LOOK TO THE FUTURE and YES THEY WILL WIN!!! I'm gutted, distraught and close to tears. But most of all I'm proud. The lads played their hearts out, and hats off to them for that.

all the best ENGLAND

love
              sana
              (No.1 Fan)
              Last edited by sana786; 07-12-2006, 04:40 AM. Reason: need to add more

Comment

were you outside of India when England lost. I don't know why you guys support England so much. THey are not a good soccer team and all they do is fight. I felt like slapping both rooney and chritiano ronaldo for causing all those commotion. England thinks they are so good but they suck.

Comment

im sorry to hear that....but i live in the uk and i will support them all the way...u should also support ur country ok

Comment

oh i am sorry then. I though you were not in UK. my mistake. Then you can support England. I was just asking cause i didn't understnad that why everyone is supporting england. I never knew that you were in England. I just wanted to know that. Yeah i support my country no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                    X