Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ever Cricket match I have seen

Hi! Guys,
    What a match! I thought it wasone of the best I have ever seen and I hope you all too. It's the first time in history of one cricket over 850 runs were scored and first time over 400 runs scored and first time chased too.
    So what do you think this record will remain for how many years now?
    One of the best innings i have seen from Gibbs he is an amazing player to watch and it was my pleasure to watch his magnificent innings.
    What do you guys think?
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

I think this will not happen again in the world of cricket.This was one of the best ever cricket match which I have never seen before but when the Australia & South Africa r on crease anything can happen.

Australia, the world winner had batted first and set a target of 435 for South Africa which was not easy for any team to chase, everyone thought that this has to be a one sided match because Australia has created a history to score 434 runs in ODI.

But South Africa's harshell Gibbs was not in the mood of surrender this match at any cost, 175 runs in just 111 balls has made him hero of this match and S.Africa has won this game & series of five ODIs

Really this was one of the best ever match in the history of Cricket.
    Last edited by manu; 03-13-2006, 07:19 PM. Reason: add some words

Comment

This may be the start of new era of cricket .....or this will be the match of era.... I will appriciate the way gibbs played in this match ...From now onward he will be in history of game because of this match.... & personally he will always going to remember this match....

Australia is not the best team of cricket ... they scored 434 in 50 over but they lost this match ... .. now how can i say australian team is the best team of todays cricket....

Australia is good on wicket which suits them... thats it..!
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Australia 434-4in 50 over

Katich c Telemachus b Ntini 79 in 90 ball
        *R Ponting c Dippenaar b Telemachus 164 in 105 ball
        M Hussey c Ntini b Hall 81 in 51 ball.

Bowling South Africa
        A Hall 80/1 in 10 over
        R Telemachus 87/2 in 10 oer

South Africa 438-9 in 49.5 over

*G Smith c Hussey b Clarke 90 in 55 ball
        H Gibbs c Lee b Symonds 175 in 111 ball
        M Boucher not out 50 in 43 vall

Bowling Austraila
        N Bracken 67/5 in 10 over
        A Symonds 75/2 in 9 over

Gibbs is congratulated on his century by team mate. Gibbs kept the home side up with the required scoring rate by blazing 175, including seven sixes, off 111 balls.

Gibbs's was the second highest score by a South African after Gary Kirsten's 188 not out against the United Arab Emirates at the 1996 World Cup.

Gibbs's got award of man-of the match ...

After this win South Africa won series 3-2.
        Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol i would like to see this match if anyone have link for it hehe :d or download links
          Thanxxx

Comment

Working...
          X