X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Predict the Result - 1st Test Lahore

Hello Guy's,
    Pakistan's 1st innings Score Pakistan 679/7d
    Superb knocks from Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Shahid Afridi and Kamran Akmal ensure that Pakistan put on a massive score India now have to do exceptionally well to save the match and follow-on.

So guys Lets predict the result of 1st test match between India and Pakistan.

What do you think will be the result of the match?

[1] Pakistan will win
    [2] Draw
    [3] India Will win
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

http://www.indiabook.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1691 <-- please check out this given of site (indiabook.com), i will now write on that thread..... related to indo-pak series...
    Sunil you can check there for my view.... you are saying pakistani had scored 679/7 dec, that already i predicted after the first day of game ... you can see that also, even i have mention there who was going to score for pakistan ...
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Well Sunil Just give your guess, who do you think will be the result of this match.
      I think It will be a draw as Veeru and Rahul batted today I think It's batting friendly pitch I know It's too early to say But no harm in just guessing...
      Last edited by sunil; 01-14-2006, 08:56 PM.
      Link Building Resources

Comment

I think this first test match will be draw as rain had washed out the 3rd day of play.. sunil i hope we should communicate on the thread (note below is link of the thread) for this pakistan series.... so that in future if some will open this link they can see how over all match in this series was changing

Discuss &amp; express your opinion on India in field of criket, hockey, football &amp; their players like Sachin, Ganguly, Kumble, Deepak Thakur, Baichun Bhutia....

Friendly sunilkumar
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
          I think this first test match will be draw as rain had washed out the 3rd day of play.. sunil i hope we should communicate on the thread (note below is link of the thread) for this pakistan series.... so that in future if some will open this link they can see how over all match in this series was changing

Discuss &amp; express your opinion on India in field of criket, hockey, football &amp; their players like Sachin, Ganguly, Kumble, Deepak Thakur, Baichun Bhutia....

Friendly sunilkumar
          Hmm two people saying it will be a draw. But I guessed first so I win... [But If the match will be drawn]
          Ok Sunilkumar we will communicate on the above thread you mentioned
          Link Building Resources

Comment

Working...
          X