Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunilkumar

Inzy is like tendulkar of Pakistan…
    Inzy's batting form at this time is better than anyone in the Indian team and he is a better bats man + captian then Gongooly if you compare the Pakistan team now to 2 years ago huge difference....

Personally my favorite Indian player is Gangooly he is awsome player he just got into politics and got kicked out.....

and to correct your quote up their

Inzy is like 5 years ago's tendulkar of Pakistan
    Latest resources online

Comment

And by the way Pryanka you are funny even though I didn't get the joke :P just kidin.... Yeah Inzy is fat A** and IMO he will be out after world cup 2007 along with Tendulkar VVS Gangooly and company....
      Latest resources online

Comment

shah ji are you from Pakistan? just asking.

ANyways let me tell you one thing. Both the teams are good but one has to win sometime and one has to lose sometime.

Look at this situation. Our team is going through a change. coach is changed, captain is changed. players are being dropped and experimented with. In these situation ofcourse we are going to lose some matches.

ANyways thanks everyone who supported ganguly. other places they like hate ganguly.

Comment

Shah_ji I don't agree with this that inzy is better captain than Ganguly

When ganguly took a captainship at that time India was going through crises of Match fixing allegation, Player like Azhar Jadeja who were considered to be back bone of Indian team at that time were out.

I still believe ganguly have good cricketing brain in matter of captainship...

As per my opinion ...the Only problem of todays India team is lot of Experiment so batsman don't know at which position they are going to bat...

See Kaif he was the key factor in India’s win in Pakistan under captainship of ganguly. Right now his form is also nice but he is not getting opportunity to bat.
          If chapple and dravid are expecting him to play a role of pinch hitter down the order than that is foolishness.

I think while batting other that two opener....there should always be one batsman who can hold the wicket like Dravid or kaif and with them one should be aggressive batsman... this makes the balance.... If two player are aggressive both can out at very low score & if one will hold the wicket and one will be aggressive than their will be good partnership....

But one exception is….if two aggressive batsmen are on wicket and if they are not out for a long time... than oppositions is blasted from the game.

ODI matches are now batting oriented game.

BCCI President is from West zone of india ....so as per selection of player in Indian team ..........player from west zone will be given more prefrence...

There is no comparision betweeen Tendulkar and Inzy..... Tendulkar is Tendulkar right now less agressive compare to his past but in recently past series with Srilanka he scored century in test match and in First ODI against Pakistan he again scored century... & if some body is expecting that he is going to score 100 in every match than that is not possible... Even Inzy will not do that...

Inzy was never agressive like Tendulkar.

Tendulkar was the key factor in India's win against Pakistan in world cup match. (Akram waqar and shohib all were in that team). I am mentioning this because Akram waqar and shohib had a good reputation as bowler. And Indian never had a bowling line like Waqar Akram and Shohib.

Tendulkar has its own class, The only problem with tendulkar is when he cross 80 run his game changes..

In histroy of cricket there was no player like Lara & Tendulkar.. what ever people say that Tendulkar is like don bradman or vivian richard is not correct....

I go with woolmer word ...sehwag is more or less like Bradman. yea Sehwag some shot are like tendulkars shot there is no doubt in it... but defence of sehwag is very poor.

Tendulkar is going to play one or two year more after 2007 world cup.
          Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-08-2006, 01:03 PM.
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
            shah ji are you from Pakistan? just asking.

ANyways let me tell you one thing. Both the teams are good but one has to win sometime and one has to lose sometime.

Look at this situation. Our team is going through a change. coach is changed, captain is changed. players are being dropped and experimented with. In these situation ofcourse we are going to lose some matches.

ANyways thanks everyone who supported ganguly. other places they like hate ganguly.
            Yes I am from Pakistan . And I totally agree with you about the Indian team situation specially this new coach of yours I don't like him one bit ...because of him you guys have lost one of the best player/captin and India is deservely paying for that. Both teams are good and compatitive the series can go either way I guess it will be 3-2 (but not sure for which team)...hopefully BCCI fix the team situation as soon as possible or else India would be in the same situation as Pakistan was in the last world cup.

It is too early but I don't think Dravid is a better captin than Ganguly for India...

I will still stick with my words Inzy is a better captain than Ganguly take a look at the stats below (atleast it shows what Dravid is all about as a Captin)

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/colum...ry/236058.html
            Last edited by shah_Ji; 02-08-2006, 08:08 PM.
            Latest resources online

Comment

i know that dravid is not a better captain then ganguly and neither do i like the new coach but saying that Inzamam is a better captain then ganguly might not be true.

Comment

I am with you India1989. Sourav is better captain than Inzamam. India won the series against Autralia at home and they almost won the series in Autralia too. I think it's too early to say that Inzy is better Captain than Dada. And I feel bad for Sourav that he is not in the team right now. I think it's just a matter of big innings which needs to regain his form. I am not saying that he is out of form he is scoring runs and he looks in good touch, but it's that one innings he needs which will boost his confidence and players like Sachin and Dravid should boost his confidence rather than.... you know what I am trying to say....
                Link Building Resources
                Directory of Search Engines

Comment

The third ODI between India & Pakistan at Gaddafi stadium ...India Won the match...Pakistan batted first....

Pakistan 288/8 (50 over)
                  Shohib Malik 108
                  Abdul Razzaq 64

Bowling
                  I Pathan 3/49
                  RP Singh 3/51

India 292-5 (47.4 over)
                  S Tendulkar 95 in 104
                  Yuvraj Singh not out 79 in 87 ball
                  M Dhoni not out 72 in 46 ball

Bowling
                  Mohd Asif 2/47
                  U Gul(SS) 1/42

Dhoni, declared man of the match

Mahendra Singh Dhoni slammed a swashbuckling unbeaten 72 as India showed great character and self-belief to script a sensational five-wicket victory over Pakistan in the third One-Day International and take a 2-1 lead in the five-match series in Laore on Monday.

Chasing a stiff target of 289, Sachin Tendulkar laid the platform with a classy 95 before Dhoni took centrestage with his audacious stroke-play to take India home with 14 balls to spare under lights at the Gaddafi stadium.

Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh powered India past the hosts' total with an unbroken sixth wicket stand of 102 runs in only 79 balls.

Dravid on Dhoni performance ==>"We just told him to go out there and play his natural game. He played beautifully. It was a great performance. He has the ability to adapt quickly to situations.

Dhoni, who struck 13 fours in his blitzkrieg, rated the innings higher than the 148 he made against the same opposition, at Vishakapatnam last year, which brought him into international focus.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni was never in doubt about India attaining the target of 289 that Pakistan had set in the third one-day international on Monday.

"It's all about confidence. I did not feel under any extra pressure. Even though we needed more than a-run-a-ball when I went in I felt it was quite achievable. We had Suresh Raina to come in after me and Yuvraj was already there," said Dhoni, whose 46-ball unbeaten 72 set up the five-wicket win, after the match.

In this Match Pakistan in last ten overs scored 89 runs.... India have to sort it out this..

Few changes in both the team
                  ============================

Afridi to miss last two one-dayers

Sehwag, Harbhajan to return home

Injured Akhtar out of ODI series, Sami replaces Akhtar

Thats it for now

From sunilkumar
                  "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

20th feb 2006

Indian won the 5 match ODI series by 4-1

In 4th Match in Multan
                    Pakistan 161-all out in 42 over.
                    India 162-5 in 33 over.
                    R P singh was Man of the Match.

In 5th Match in Karanchi(No Sehwag. No Sachin. No Irfan. in India team)
                    Pakistan 286/8 in 50 over
                    India 292/2 in 46th over (nearly 3 over were left)

Gambir got a good start in 5th match ... he had a bright future we should not drop him... he is very attacking....

Sreesanth was impressive with ball in 5th ODI.

Good thing about this 5th ODI win is that , tendulkar, sehwag and pathan were not playing.

Yuvraj and Dhoni played a brilliant knock

Yuvraj was man of the match

Moin Khan says==>I think Dhoni is probably the best finisher of the game in present day cricket. I mean, the way he bats and delivers those deadly blows is incredible. Not shy of his poor footwork, he just likes to thrash the ball to all parts of the park, which he does so successfully and forcefully.

India captain Rahul Dravid became the fourth Indian and eighth batsman to score over 9,000 runs in one-day internationals on Sunday.

The camaraderie between Yuvraj and Dhoni was reinforced when they appeared for a TV interview together just after the win. Yuvraj made a very valid point when he said that he did not have to worry about the run-rate as he knew Dhoni could always hit boundaries. Reposing confidence on a fellow-player at the other end not only eases pressure but also helps one's discretion of shot-making.

Similarly, Dhoni said once a good platform is created, it is pretty easy for him to go and play his shots. This mutual understanding and admiration for one another in a game situation is any team's recipe to become a cohesive unit.

Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-20-2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

I want to say some thing on India’s current one day team after pakistan series, People may be thinking that this one day team is good .. But I don’t believe because Pakistan was not playing with shahid afridi and shohib akhtar.

In world cup things will be different, all country will play with their best player, there is long way to go for Raina… I will prefer to see him bat were he can score big runs. I still can’t trust him as match winner, yea he is guy with big heart , courage’s who shows lot of commitment in filed on whom u can rely for 30-40 run...

As far Gautam Gambhir I will like to say he should be more sensible every ball he cannot hit for boundary he is a good attacking batsman but he has to do lot with his temperament.

Zahir khan had lost his pace I will prefer him to see bowl round the wicket other wise he should bowl fast, there is not much variation in zahir khans bowling, physically I can see he had gain weight.

Ajit Agarkar only survive because of his batting ability in Indian team he is not a good bowler these two bowlers (Zahir & Ajit) has to do lot, they should not be expensive.

Sreesanth bowl good in 5th ODI but in other ODI he was expensive.

Well India won this series by 4-1 because Pakistan were not playing with their full strength & batting order of Pakistan was not correct. As per Pakistan after two openers (One Sohib Malik) they must have [3] yonis khan [4] youhana & [5] inzy after that they can have afridi, razaaq, Akmal etc… good batsman should get more over to play so that team can have good total.

I will not consider this Indian team to be perfect to win World cup. Still few player have to prove themselves.

We should not judge Kafi by his performance in this series.

India desperately need one good bowler ….
                      Sehwag must be consistent.

Tendulkar must deliver in crunch situation…

Still there is lot of scope for improvement in Indian team. But one thing good this team did, they won by chasing so this will boost their moral & confidence.

You may feel bad for the well wishers bitter words, the way a Doctor prescribes bitter medicine for your good health...

Its me Sunilkumar...
                      Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-21-2006, 07:39 PM.

Comment

But that was still a good performance from us. Keep going and hope we win both the tests and ODI's this time against England.

Comment

ODI and test are two different ball game so don't judge any player on their ODI performance ... Gambhir had good record in test cricket... i think he should be given chance to play in first test against england.....

Agarkar is not effective in test.

Zahir khan can be effective in test match.

In One-Dayers we can have agarkar because of his batting ability ...

Sreesanth must be given chance in First test against england in place of ajit agarkar/Zahir Khan.

We should not judge Harbhajan & kumble on basis of this pakistani series ...at home soil both are match winner... they both should be there in test team....

In place of yuvraj kaif must be included for first test..... as yuvraj is injured....

Comment

I guess so. But there's no freedom of speech in Indian cricket team. When Yuvraj spoke in favour of Ganguly he received a caution letter.

Comment

Ganguly is kicked from Indian team because of bombay loby ....
                              As per me he is still one of the best player.

But all joker had screwed his cricketing career... (I hope every one understsnd to whom i am saying jokers)

If some one is comparing Raina, Jaffer,Gambhir, Kafi etc.... with ganguly then they are fool....

I can bet from above mention player no-one will be as good as ganguly in future ..... you just wait and watch....

To win test in Indian soil is different thing .... Let wait and see what this indian team do in Australia ....

In test match Indian were defeated by pakistan...

I all ready mention earlier why pakistan were defeated in ODI...

I have eyes of God....

Comment

It was said that gambhir was out from test sqad because of ODI performance ..
                                Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-28-2006, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X