Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Andheri (mumbai)

Hi,

Thanks for reading this. I am thinking about moving to India to go to school for a couple years...was wondering if anyone can give me some details about West Andheri, Mumbai? Also, please pass along links if you have any.

At this point, I've only found general "mumbai" links...none specifically on Andheri.

Thanks

I don't live in Mumbai and can't give first hand info.However,when I googled "Andheri, Mumbai" I came across thousands of hits.

Where are you from and when do you come to India?

Hope you have a great time here.

Comment

can be helpful

i have been born and raised in Andheri. IT could be a little intimadating at first but this western suburb houses a lot corporate houses and is home to a whole lot of people(dont wanna scare you off by giving away the real digits on that).
      I have been living in California for the past 8 years now. I am on vacation in mumbai for the next couple of months so if you need anything let me know . I define Mumbai as new york on steroids.
      love & luck
      keep it real

Comment

I recently went to Mumbai. I couldn't believe the house prices. I thought it was going to be cheap in comparisson to say London, but actually it was about the same.

Some of my Pics http://www.tsigano.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/stuff/mumbai/

There was 18 of us that went and we had a good time. I felt that Mumbai was not a tourist place but rather a city growing on business and cheap labour.
        I didn't like seeing the class gap and the way the poorer citizen were looked down upon. Especially the kiddies.
        The prostitution was another serious problem.
        Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

mumbai has some tourist places despite the congestion. like the india gate and stuff.
          miqsh
          EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

hi brooklyngirl. i searched for andheri mumbai on wikipedia (free online encyclopedia). Got a no of links.

check this out. May be u can find something relevant.

I live in pune. Pune is another town facing the ass of mumbai and 170 kms away from it. In case u get bored with mumbai, ur welcome to pune.

Comment

Working...
            X