Miracles in life.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracles in life.......

I run a small business and make enough money to survive. I am content with my life. Recently, I found out that one of my workers was stealing from me. I have been taking care of all my employees well always, but at the same time, mine was not a huge corporation that I could pay huge bonus or let my employees steal. When I confronted this worker, he threatened to sue me with illegal practices at the work place. I told him to leave the job without any legal cases and actions. He left and filed a case against me of discrimination due to his ethnic background. Though I am living and working in this country, I am still an alien. It created a lot of problems for me and gave me a lot of tension. My whole life became complicated and there was a possibility of being deported. I remembered one of the ads from Pundit Maharaj. When I called him and told him about the whole thing, he was not surprised. He said that this is the period of my life when there is supposed to be legal difficulties. He can handle it. After some days, a notice came to me asking me to report at the office. They told me that they could not trace the person who had reported against me. They found no records of the person, and thus the case was dropped. Thank you so much Pandit Maharaj. I can now peacefully continue my business. Thank you Pundit ji. Pundit number is +01144(0)7974445590

interesting.... but i think the pundit's answer was more like consolation and it was ur luck that ur problems were solved. unless..... the pundit has something to do with ur worker's disappearance. hmmm.......
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

A small experience- big effect on my life

We have been married for 9 years. Our marriage has been a happy marriage and we have two lovely kids. Recently, our relations started souring. We could not find out what went wrong. We just did not agree on anything and fought all the time. I could see that it was affecting our kids life. They were scared all the time.

Finally, even after my trying to save the marriage, he decided that we need to go our separate ways. I told him to think about our children’s future, he said that he will keep them and take care of them. You are free to go anywhere and live happily. I did not know what to do. I had given so much to this marriage. I never considered making a career for myself and was solely dependent on him. Since, he did not seem to be considerate at all of my position; I had to leave the house. I took shelter in one of my relative’s home.

It was difficult for me to bear the pain. I cried day and night and missed my children. My cousin told me about Peer Syed Saheb one day and suggested calling him for help. I called him and just cried and cried. I could not even define my problem completely. He heard me patiently and told me that don’t worry. The person who has caused you such pain, will come and ask for apology. The same weekend, my husband came with the children. While my children were with my cousin, he came and said sorry.

He requested me to come back to him as he can not imagine living his life without me. He said he doesn’t know what had happened to him, but he promised that it will never happen again. This is all that I wanted. I am so happy to get my home and my love back in my life. Now we are again a happy family and none of us can imagine a life without each other.

Thank you so much Peer Saheb. Please accept your daughter’s blessings – for you proved to be my caretaker in this unknown country. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
      X