Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dreams that I dream-1- Rapture (Second Coming Of Jesus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neo
    Oh no not at all a joke. This is what the Geeta says

18. "All manifest beings are born from the subtle body of Brahma at the outset of his day and are also dissolved in the same unmanifest body at the fall of his night.’’

So yes, Jesus christ went straight to where he came from Its not me who is saying this. Its the Bhagwad Geeta.

I am not asking you to believe this Mr. I am stating what i believe. Just as you believe Jesus loves me, I believe Krishna loves Jesus. For Krishna, he was another of his sheep. When the time comes all of us have to return to his herd

bhaj Govindam, bhaj Gopalam....
    You are totally confused Neo. In your earlier post you said Jesus went to Krishna, now you are saying he went to Brahma. You better decide or check your sacred scriptures properly. Now it's you who are dreaming. Enjoy your imaginations. next you will say Jesus went to someone else when he died. Take some time and decide. And don't try cheap tricks to post as a male and a female in different posts.
    Free Flash
    http://freeflash.in/

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremiah7
      You are totally confused Neo. In your earlier post you said Jesus went to Krishna, now you are saying he went to Brahma. You better decide or check your sacred scriptures properly. Now it's you who are dreaming. Enjoy your imaginations. next you will say Jesus went to someone else when he died. Take some time and decide. And don't try cheap tricks to post as a male and a female in different posts.
      hahaha i knew u ll come with this ...thats because you are not enlightened.

Its not the name or the form that's important. its the supreme. what you second hand converts don't understand is the basic philosophy of hinduism

all in one and one in all...so don't put too much pressure on ur dreamy brain...

i ll enlighten you...

3. "The wise man among mortals, who knows my reality as the birthless, eternal, and supreme God of the entire world, is freed from all sins.’’

so yes Jesus went straight to Krishna, Brahma, by whatever name you call it...for you are different for the true believer are all the one and same...

you will go there too because Krishna loves you too..you are just a misguided mind...will come to realise the truth when you die...
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

hahaha i knew u ll come with this ...thats because you are not enlightened.

Its not the name or the form that's important. its the supreme. what you second hand converts don't understand is the basic philosophy of hinduism

all in one and one in all...so don't put too much pressure on ur dreamy brain...

i ll enlighten you...

3. "The wise man among mortals, who knows my reality as the birthless, eternal, and supreme God of the entire world, is freed from all sins.’’

so yes Jesus went straight to Krishna, Brahma, by whatever name you call it...for you are different for the true believer are all the one and same...

you will go there too because Krishna loves you too..you are just a misguided mind...will come to realise the truth when you die...
        Enlighten yourself, not me.
        You keep calling me a second hand convert. What are you third/fourth hand?
        You are not sure to whom Jesus went after dying, so now you are generalising it.

You are contradicting your own posts. In one post you are male, in another you are female. In one post you are a born baptist converted to Mormon and then become an agnostic, in another you are a follower of Krishna/Brahma whichever. You tell me I am dreaming and hallucinating. The readers can understand clearly who is hallucinating.
        Free Flash

Comment

Enlighten yourself, not me.
          You keep calling me a second hand convert. What are you third/fourth hand?
          You are not sure to whom Jesus went after dying, so now you are generalising it.

You are contradicting your own posts. In one post you are male, in another you are female. In one post you are a born baptist converted to Mormon and then become an agnostic, in another you are a follower of Krishna/Brahma whichever. You tell me I am dreaming and hallucinating. The readers can understand clearly who is hallucinating.

Me..i was born a hindu brahmin ...educated about vedas and Geeta..I don't need to convert to some stupid beliefs...when ultimately everyone is going to where i know they will...all this stupidity of ppl like u will vanish when u come to the "actual" truth...Krishna...

And dear people are not stupid like you...the posts that you are referring to are in response to your stories about sardar sandhu singh...they are from a website about the experiences of a woman who was disillusioned by church...
          if you can't understand that what can i say...show how clever you are...

well others on this forum understand it coz as u see its not me who is getting the flak here...how many ppl here have called me dumb...and how many have called u idiot...wanna count..??

Comment

Me..i was born a hindu brahmin ...educated about vedas and Geeta..I don't need to convert to some stupid beliefs...when ultimately everyone is going to where i know they will...all this stupidity of ppl like u will vanish when u come to the "actual" truth...Krishna...

And dear people are not stupid like you...the posts that you are referring to are in response to your stories about sardar sandhu singh...they are from a website about the experiences of a woman who was disillusioned by church...
            if you can't understand that what can i say...show how clever you are...

well others on this forum understand it coz as u see its not me who is getting the flak here...how many ppl here have called me dumb...and how many have called u idiot...wanna count..??
            You did not mention that it was someone else's testimony. It was like you were posting and everyone will acknowledge that.

You called me idiot and dumb and stupid because there is anger inside of you. That is very evident. As you say, we speak what we are taught. Very true. Our words show how we really are.
            Free Flash

Comment

You did not mention that it was someone else's testimony. It was like you were posting and everyone will acknowledge that.

You called me idiot and dumb and stupid because there is anger inside of you. That is very evident. As you say, we speak what we are taught. Very true. Our words show how we really are.

you think i have the time to write all that ..haha i just copy pasted from the web...its fool of ppl disillusioned by ur faith....

if your words show what you are..then ppl know why i call u stupid

and offcourse you are an extremist, intolerant of other religions...and i guess whats christ taught u....what does it make him?

Comment

you think i have the time to write all that ..haha i just copy pasted from the web...its fool of ppl disillusioned by ur faith....

if your words show what you are..then ppl know why i call u stupid

and offcourse you are an extremist, intolerant of other religions...and i guess whats christ taught u....what does it make him?
                More angerand sarcasm, so no more replying to your posts.
                Free Flash

Comment

More angerand sarcasm, so no more replying to your posts.
                  Holy virgin Mary... finally....!! thank u..!!

Comment

• The following is a brief summary of Dr. George Ritchie's near-death experience. You can read his NDE testimony in its entirety in his ground-breaking books Return From Tomorrow and his follow-up book Ordered to Return: My Life After Dying.

In December, 1943, George Ritchie died of pneumonia. Nine minutes later, miraculously and unaccountably, he returned to life to tell of his amazing near-death experience in the afterlife.

George leaves his body and sees it lying in his bed. He is not aware the dead body in his bed is his. Wanting eagerly to travel to Richmond, Virginia to start college, he finds himself flying in the air toward a city. He is not sure how he acquired these strange powers of flight and transparency. He arrives at a city and discovers he has lost his solidness. He flies back to the hospital and sees his lifeless body in the morgue and realizes he has died.

Suddenly, Jesus appears emitting a tremendous light and love. George's entire life appears before him. Jesus asks, "What have you done with your life?" He realizes Jesus is not judging him, but he is judging himself.

Jesus gives him a tour of four different dimensions in the afterlife. They both fly toward a large city on earth where they notice a group of assembly-line workers at work. He witnesses the spirit of a woman trying desperately to obtain a cigarette from the workers who are oblivious to her presence. This woman died severely addicted to cigarettes.

In a house, Jesus shows him the spirit of a boy following a living teenage girl and begging for forgiveness while the girl is completely unaware of the boy's presence. Jesus tells George that the boy committed suicide and is "chained to every consequence of his act."

Jesus shows George a bar filled with sailors who are heavily drinking. Spirits try desperately and in vain to get a drink or to control the sailors' alcoholic behavior. These spirits are from humans who die severely alcoholic. He is horrified as he observes a drunken sailor pass out and an alcoholic spirit jump into the body of the sailor.

Jesus takes him to a new dimension away from earth and shows him a kind of "receiving station" where spirits would arrive in a deep hypnotic sleep because of their beliefs. These are spirits who believe they must sleep after death until Jesus returns.

Jesus shows him a dimension where angry spirits are locked in hand-to-hand combat, trying in vain to hurt each other. He hears verbal abuse going on. He observes some trying in vain to get sexual gratification from each other. He also sees spirits arguing over some religious or political point and trying to kill the ones who did not agree with them. Here, he realizes he is seeing hell. These are spirits who are locked into some earthly desire that went beyond the physical and which cannot be satisfied in the spirit.

He is then taken to a different dimension appearing like an enormous university. Here he observes people dressed as monks engaged in some form of artistic behavior or research. He is taken into an enormous library where all the important books of the universe are assembled. He asks Jesus if this is heaven. He replies that these are the people who grew beyond selfish desires while on earth. George realizes these people cannot see Jesus, just as the others could not see him in hell.

Jesus takes him into outer space toward a distant city made of brilliant light of a similar description to the city in the Book of Revelation. He speculates this is the place where people go who have become Christ-like while on earth. Here, love was the dominant focus of life. He realizes he is seeing heaven, but he is not allowed to go in. Jesus then shows him the future of the earth. He then returns to his physical body.
                    Free Flash

Comment

• Here are a few quotes form the book of God, Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta.
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. "Hrishikesh then, O Bharat (Dhritrashtr), with a smile as it appeared, spoke thus to him (Arjun) who sat mournfully between the two armies.’’

Krishn, knower of secrets of the innermost heart (Hrishikesh), speaks smilingly to the grieving Arjun:

11. "The Lord said, Although sorrowing over those who ought not to be grieved for, you yet speak wise words; but the discriminating mourn over neither the living nor those who are dead.’’’

Krishn tells Arjun that while he grieves for those who are unworthy of such grief, he also speaks words of wisdom, but men of discernment mourn neither for those whose souls have departed nor for the ones who are living. They do not grieve for the living because they shall also die. That means that Arjun only talks like a wise man; he does not know the reality, since-

12. "It is not that either you or I, or all these kings, did not exist in the past, nor is it that our being will come to an end in the future.’’

It is not, Krishn explains, that he, the accomplished teacher, or Arjun-the devoted pupil, or all these kings with the vanity that is characteristic of rulers of men, did not exist at any time in the ages to come. The accomplished teacher is for ever, and so are affectionate disciples as well as rulers who symbolize the perversions of passion and moral blindness. Here, besides throwing light on the permanence of Yog in general, Yogeshwar Krishn has particularly stressed its existence in the future. Explaining why the dead should not be mourned over, he says:

13. "Since the embodied Spirit passes through infancy, youth, and old age in the body, and then transmigrates into another body, men with steadfast minds do not grieve over his passing away.’’

As the embodied soul waxes from childhood to youth, then wanes to old age, and assumes one new body after another, wise men are not prey to infatuation. At some time a man is a boy and then he grows into a young man. But does he die by this? Then he grows old. The Self is ever the same; only the condition of the physical body in which he resides goes on changing. There is no crack in him when he changes over to a new body. This change from one physical body to another will continue until the Soul is united with the Supreme Spirit who alone is beyond all change.

Comment

• Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:11-15)(Holy Bible)
                        Free Flash

Comment

• jesus is coming very soon

Comment

• Really,
                            christians are waiting for Jesus
                            Hindus are waiting for new awatar of Lord
                            Muslims are waiting for allah
                            and so on.
                            I only request you to concentrate on the matter of welfare of humanbieng.
                            Let the God do his own duty and we must mind our duty.
                            I do not now why this type of God wants that every human being should remember him instead of doing his duty.
                            Please stop this kind of discussion
                            It is leading to nowhere.
                            Stop this.
                            Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

• You cant really blame jeremiah for all this.
                              After all he needs God more than anyone else.

Only God can save him.
                              Last edited by rohit khaitan; 11-21-2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Jermeiah was once asked "why did the chicken cross the road?

He being a Gods messenger replied this way

And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

Comment

Working...
                                X