Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dreams that I dream-1- Rapture (Second Coming Of Jesus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few years ago I received an e-mail from a man living in south London which said (in part), "I choose not to believe in the incredible hotchpotch of superstition which is Christianity... which is all the more understandable if you come from Northern Ireland, a place where religion has been the excuse for appalling barbarity."

This man, like so many others with whom I have spoken over the years, claims to have rejected Christianity because of what he perceives to be blatant hypocrisy on the part of Christians, historically and presently -- people who "profess what they don't possess" -- who are phony, empty, and hollow to the core.

Perhaps you, too, have felt justified in either avoiding or rejecting the Christian faith because of some instance(s) of disgusting hypocrisy that you have encountered in those identifying themselves as Christians. If so read on, as we offer four key responses to the line...

"Hey, I would never be a Christian. I mean, look at all the hypocrites in the Church!"
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
      A few years ago I received an e-mail from a man living in south London which said (in part), "I choose not to believe in the incredible hotchpotch of superstition which is Christianity... which is all the more understandable if you come from Northern Ireland, a place where religion has been the excuse for appalling barbarity."

This man, like so many others with whom I have spoken over the years, claims to have rejected Christianity because of what he perceives to be blatant hypocrisy on the part of Christians, historically and presently -- people who "profess what they don't possess" -- who are phony, empty, and hollow to the core.

Perhaps you, too, have felt justified in either avoiding or rejecting the Christian faith because of some instance(s) of disgusting hypocrisy that you have encountered in those identifying themselves as Christians. If so read on, as we offer four key responses to the line...

"Hey, I would never be a Christian. I mean, look at all the hypocrites in the Church!"
      In one of your earlier posts, you said that it is only the adivasis that accept Christ and that too because of force.
      You have nothing to say about the testimonies of sadhu sundar singh and rabi maharaj who were not adivasis but from rich influential families.

There is hypocrisy everywhere, even in your posts, because you are posting things irrelevant to this thread. Why don't you start another thread regarding hypocrisy of whatever you are interested in and we can discuss it there.

Anyway, whatever you post becomes irrelevant because God is Almighty and He can touch the hearts of many who have read my posts.
      Free Flash
      http://freeflash.in/

Comment

Perhaps God like to have the persons who are blindly following him ....oops Him? I forgot that He is supreme.
        So when are talking of GOD keep the brain in the box. Just listen to what the preacher says.
        Remember my dear, many things which are mentioned in the religious books are proven wrong. I only want to say that nothing should be followed blindly.
        Perhaps in the human history there is no such fraud as big as religion. be it christianity, islam, hindu.
        Not because they were not good, but because they did not the light of knowledge come claiming themselves to be only source of knowledge.
        Please change your mindset and discuss openly. You do not have any point to mention.
        Thanks
        Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
          Perhaps God like to have the persons who are blindly following him ....oops Him? I forgot that He is supreme.
          So when are talking of GOD keep the brain in the box. Just listen to what the preacher says.
          Remember my dear, many things which are mentioned in the religious books are proven wrong. I only want to say that nothing should be followed blindly.
          Perhaps in the human history there is no such fraud as big as religion. be it christianity, islam, hindu.
          Not because they were not good, but because they did not the light of knowledge come claiming themselves to be only source of knowledge.
          Please change your mindset and discuss openly. You do not have any point to mention.
          Thanks
          Don't jump to conclusions so fast. Read all the posts carefully before posting.

I think you are following your thoughts blindly, not me. Post something relevant.
          Free Flash

Comment

Dr. its foolishness to change someone faith ..... so i dont want to change your faith ....
            But you should have guts to listen truth.... what i said ....that

"In year 2001-2002 I had given one interview in St. Xavier’s college for post of lecturer in City: - Ahmedabad., I cleared first round of that interview and college people told me to come after 5 days… At that time there was one girl she was Christian she was out in first round of interview. But after 5 day me and other candidate went there for interview for second round they told us sorry we don’t have any requirement without conducting second round…. But we all non-christian candidate come to know that we were not offered a job coz we were not Christian. The Christian girl who was out in first round was offered job….."

This shows the actual face of your religion.... you can only convert people religion those who are poor...

As far My Religion I don't want people with blind brain....
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah7
              In one of your earlier posts, you said that it is only the adivasis that accept Christ and that too because of force.
              You have nothing to say about the testimonies of sadhu sundar singh and rabi maharaj who were not adivasis but from rich influential families.

There is hypocrisy everywhere, even in your posts, because you are posting things irrelevant to this thread. Why don't you start another thread regarding hypocrisy of whatever you are interested in and we can discuss it there.

Anyway, whatever you post becomes irrelevant because God is Almighty and He can touch the hearts of many who have read my posts.
              good morning dr., new morning new faces...
              so now ur agenda changed from salvation to convertion? hahaha

so ur posts will touch the hearts of many because you put some stories about conversions? is that how u were told u can reach salvation...what a pity..ur still far from salvation then...because there are still 800 million hindus in the country where ur white masters began their quest of conversion in the 18th century. oops i forgot...200 million muslims too...

as i said i m not interested in starting any thread on religion. my only purpose was to expose ur garb of salvation and bring out the real purpose of conversion.

i have done my job. people have seen how u began with ur dreams, continued on to discard other people's beliefs, became agitated when someone questioned ur own belief, started propaganda stories of conversions and worst tried to dissuade people from questioning ur reason by claiming jesus will confront u....

well as u see, i m not the only one here who thinks ur biased and worse stubborn to the extent not to admit ur wrong. thats because u believe that urs is the only path to salvation. urs is the only "God"

what a stupid idea. tell me is allah a god for u. OR what hindus worship as the supreme is God for u? do u have a yes or no answer.

tell the truth here and lets see how many heart u ll touch.

as for conversion, why don't u talk abt some converts away from christanity. ever heard of mohammad ali ? was cassias clay before he left the "only path to God".

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                The Lost Years of Jesus:
                The Life of Saint Issa

# Ancient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in India and Tibet
                # From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both a student and teacher of Buddhist and Hindu holy men
                # The story of his journey from Jerusalem to Benares was recorded by Brahman historians
                # Today they still know him and love him as St. Issa. Their 'buddha'

Notovitch In 1894 Nicolas Notovitch published a book called The Unknown Life of Christ. He was a Russian doctor who journeyed extensively throughout Afghanistan, India, and Tibet. Notovitch journeyed through the lovely passes of Bolan, over the Punjab, down into the arid rocky land of Ladak, and into the majestic Vale of Kashmir of the Himalayas. During one of his jouneys he was visiting Leh, the capital of Ladak, near where the buddhist convent Himis is. He had an accident that resulted in his leg being broken. This gave him the unscheduled opportunity to stay awhile at the Himis convent.

Himis Convent Notovitch learned, while he was there, that there existed ancient records of the life of Jesus Christ. In the course of his visit at the great convent, he located a Tibetan translation of the legend and carefully noted in his carnet de voyage over two hundred verses from the curious document known as "The Life of St. Issa."

He was shown two large yellowed volumes containing the biography of St. Issa. Notovitch enlisted a member of his party to translate the Tibetan volumes while he carefully noted each verse in the back pages of his journal.

When he returned to the western world there was much controversy as to the authenticity of the document. He was accused of creating a hoax and was ridiculed as an imposter. In his defense he encouraged a scientific expedition to prove the original tibetan documents existed.

One of his skeptics was Swami Abhedananda. Abhedananda journeyed into the arctic region of the Himalayas, determined to find a copy of the Himis manuscript or to expose the fraud. His book of travels, entitled Kashmir O Tibetti, tells of a visit to the Himis gonpa and includes a Bengali translation of two hundred twenty-four verses essentially the same as the Notovitch text. Abhedananda was thereby convinced of the authenticity of the Issa legend.

The lost years of Jesus map
                Map of Jesus's eastern travels
                Source: Summit University Press

In 1925, another Russian named Nicholas Roerich arrived at Himis. Roerich, was a philosopher and a distinguished scientist. He apparently saw the same documents as Notovitch and Abhedananda. And he recorded in his own travel diary the same legend of St. Issa. Speaking of Issa, Roerich quotes legends which have the estimated antiquity of many centuries.

... He passed his time in several ancient cities of India such as Benares.

BASICALLY JESUS WAS EDUCATED IN INDIA TO EDUCATE THE TRIBES IN THE WEST
                Earlier you were quoting Dan Brown, now someone else. These are all works of fiction, no truth in them. If anyone should know about and write about Christ, it should have been someone from his native place. How can someone believe in what Russians and brahmans have written who had no contact with Jesus whatsoever.
                Free Flash

Comment

Earlier you were quoting Dan Brown, now someone else. These are all works of fiction, no truth in them. If anyone should know about and write about Christ, it should have been someone from his native place. How can someone believe in what Russians and brahmans have written who had no contact with Jesus whatsoever.
                  may i ask with what authority ur writing so firmly about christ then??
                  were u born in jerusalem? what contact u had with jesus? merely that u dream?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                    good morning dr., new morning new faces...
                    so now ur agenda changed from salvation to convertion? hahaha

so ur posts will touch the hearts of many because you put some stories about conversions? is that how u were told u can reach salvation...what a pity..ur still far from salvation then...because there are still 800 million hindus in the country where ur white masters began their quest of conversion in the 18th century. oops i forgot...200 million muslims too...

as i said i m not interested in starting any thread on religion. my only purpose was to expose ur garb of salvation and bring out the real purpose of conversion.

i have done my job. people have seen how u began with ur dreams, continued on to discard other people's beliefs, became agitated when someone questioned ur own belief, started propaganda stories of conversions and worst tried to dissuade people from questioning ur reason by claiming jesus will confront u....

well as u see, i m not the only one here who thinks ur biased and worse stubborn to the extent not to admit ur wrong. thats because u believe that urs is the only path to salvation. urs is the only "God"

what a stupid idea. tell me is allah a god for u. OR what hindus worship as the supreme is God for u? do u have a yes or no answer.

tell the truth here and lets see how many heart u ll touch.

as for conversion, why don't u talk abt some converts away from christanity. ever heard of mohammad ali ? was cassias clay before he left the "only path to God".
                    You are very angry, aren't you? Well, keep your faith and I can keep mine.
                    Free Flash

Comment

You are very angry, aren't you? Well, keep your faith and I can keep mine.
                      u din't answer the question did u? i am not angry at all. i m just having a discussion with u. i have nothing against ur faith. u dint get the point at all.
                      i have something against u. why are u escaping by saying i m angry. trust me i am not.

just an answer .yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                        u din't answer the question did u? i am not angry at all. i m just having a discussion with u. i have nothing against ur faith. u dint get the point at all.
                        i have something against u. why are u escaping by saying i m angry. trust me i am not.

just an answer .yes or no.
                        Your posts make it so evident that you are very angry Neo. All the abuses that you have abused me with in your posts only goes to show your anger.
                        Free Flash

Comment

Henceforth, I won't be trying conversion/anything else. I just want to share a few near/after death testimonies from people all over the world

To Heaven and Back
                          by Dr. Gerard Landry

Dr. Gerard Landry, an Anesthesiologist, worked twenty-seven years in medicine and had a very good life as a Christian with a wife and three children up to the time of his heart attack on March 24, 1979. The heart attack resulted in a near-death experience. The following is his account from Rita Bennett's book 'To Heaven and Back'.

Suddenly, in a flash, I couldn't think. At 4:13 pm, I was transported from the physical realm, the realm of the body, to a spiritual realm. I knew I was in another world - a world that is as real as this world is to anyone reading this. What I saw, I saw with the eyes of the spirit, because at that time my soul and my spirit were in heaven. At the time you leave the flesh, your spiritual awareness becomes acute, because the flesh holds down your spiritual awareness. At death, your spirit is released. My experience was supernatural but nonetheless real.

The first awareness was of eternity... When we die everything stops. It is like finally getting to the nanosecond, where time stops for us. Like a watch, our body stops at that time. Yet our spirit and consciousness continue to live on in a dimension beyond sequential time. We go beyond nanoseconds into a space-time measurement we cannot know here on earth. I call it the eternal now, because that is how it felt to me. The past, present, and future are all merged into what Scripture calls eternity. Eternity is the present, the now that never ends.

Truly understanding this dimension requires a joining of the human spirit to the Holy Spirit. As this connection happens, we go beyond head knowledge to heart experience. Jesus came expressly to give us this kind of life - eternal life. He told us about it. He demonstrated it. He imparted it.

Then, as if I had eyes all around my head, I saw saints, souls that were in heaven - multitudes. There was no way to count them. Whether there were millions or billions, I have no idea. As far as I could see in every direction were people of all sizes dressed in white robes. The people were transparent; I could see through them. They were behind me, across from me, all around me. They were "floating" on what appeared to be a crystal mirror or cloud or smoke. It is hard to describe these things in earthly terms, but I am trying to show you what my spirit saw. Each person was holding a crown in his or her hand. The saints were saying, "We were waiting for you."

I looked at my body and realized I was one of them. When you look at yourself and can look through yourself, it is quite an experience. I was looking at a form of my body.

Then the clouds seemed to be separating (yet they were not actually clouds), and Jesus appeared. When he appeared, he showed himself to me on the cross as if he were in the flesh, still with his nail-pierced hands and feet, the wound in his side.

To me this signified that the cross will be remembered forever in heaven and that the salvation it brings is forever.

If I tried to describe what he looked like, the color of his eyes and all, my words would be inadequate. It would be like seeing a picture and then trying to describe what it was like to experience the person.

Then Jesus glanced at me with a look of compassion, full of love and caring. A glance similar, I imagine, to the look he gave his mother, Mary, and his friend John as they waited in agony at the foot of the cross. This glance was the essence of love. I understood the fullness of the love of God at that moment. This glance must have been like the one Jesus gave Matthew at the tax collector's table. Jesus probably just stopped, looked at him, and said "Follow me."

I also saw the perfect obedience that Jesus has for his Father. He obeyed him on the cross. He died on the cross for us because he loves his Father and he loves us. In love, he became a servant for us. All the things I had read in the Bible became real to me right then.

Jesus spoke with a voice that relayed the same love his glance transmitted to me - such gentleness and tenderness. Once you hear it, you will never forget it.

He welcomed me with, "Gerry, my peace be with you" - my first name, then peace be with you. He said, "You are healed. You will feel no pain. You will have no anxiety. You will have no fears or guilt from the past. In one week you will be home from the hospital." When Jesus said, "You are healed," I thought, Lord, it is wonderful in this place. I want to stay.

He also told me that all the prayers we had prayed that morning would be answered or were right then being answered. And he said, "Go and tell your family, your friends, your fellowship, and everyone you come in contact with; tell them about my love. I want you to read the gospel of John, the first two letters of John, and all of Revelation."

"Lord," I said, "Why do you want me to do this?"

He said, "John is my friend. He knows all about my love."

I didn't fully realize what was happening - that my heart had stopped for four minutes and that I was being brought back to life. When the Lord finished talking to me, I was aware that I was back in my body. I then entered a deep coma in which I was unable to communicate or move any part of my body for more than ten hours.
                          Free Flash

Comment

Your posts make it so evident that you are very angry Neo. All the abuses that you have abused me with in your posts only goes to show your anger.
                            is it a abuse that i called u ignorant and intolerant? well yes may be but thats what the others also think here isn't it?

have u ever given a thought that why people think this way? no i guess.
                            well in fact i m not angry, i m disappointed. i had the highest respect for Doctors but reading ur posts i was surprised to see that u have the same opinion about other religions like pat robertson of the channel 700.

i m disappointed, not angry but yes since this is a public forum, if u put up something that is propaganda, i will counter it in no masked words.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                              is it a abuse that i called u ignorant and intolerant? well yes may be but thats what the others also think here isn't it?

have u ever given a thought that why people think this way? no i guess.
                              well in fact i m not angry, i m disappointed. i had the highest respect for Doctors but reading ur posts i was surprised to see that u have the same opinion about other religions like pat robertson of the channel 700.

i m disappointed, not angry but yes since this is a public forum, if u put up something that is propaganda, i will counter it in no masked words.
                              "ignorant and intolerant" are not the only words that you have used to abuse me verbally, just go back and read your own posts and you will see how many you have used. It's ok with me, I don't take such things to heart. Jesus has taught me to bless even when people curse. So may God bless you and your family.
                              Free Flash

Comment

"ignorant and intolerant" are not the only words that you have used to abuse me verbally, just go back and read your own posts and you will see how many you have used. It's ok with me, I don't take such things to heart. Jesus has taught me to bless even when people curse. So may God bless you and your family.
                                again i see the topic being diverted. what else has jesus taught u? diplomacy?

we are having all this argument just because i put a reply saying Krishna is the real truth for me.

you jumped back saying Krishna is just a mythological figure.

Well Dr., tell me just one thing, jesus has taught u many good things. Has he taught u this.

Respect other religions and their belief in God even though it may not be same as urs.

A yes or no will end this discussion right now. Yes or No, doctor?

Comment

Working...
                                X