Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dreams that I dream-1- Rapture (Second Coming Of Jesus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hinduism refers to heaven and hell as swarg and nark.
    However instead of spending one's life worrying how to reach "swarg" it prescribes many ways to reach God, for eg. bhakti yog, karma yog etc. These ideas have existed since 1000s of years before they were preached by others.

"The goal of life is stated variously as the realization of one's union with God, attainment of the vision of God, attainment of perfect love of God, realization of the unity of all existence, perfect unselfishness, liberation from ignorance, attainment of perfect mental peace, or detachment from worldly desires. The goal is to have the direct experience of divinity, regardless of precisely how one may choose to define it. The experience of divinity is the only thing that can give one true peace and happiness, and salvation from suffering and ignorance. According to Hindu thought, one does not necessarily have to wait until death to attain salvation; it is possible to achieve it in this very life. One who attains salvation while living is called a jīvan-mukta."

Such is the sea of knowledge left to Hindus by the vedas. There's no need to look for answers elsewhere. Depending on one's choice and temperament several paths are prescribed for union with God.

In whatever way a Hindu might define the goal of life—and multiple definitions are allowed—there are several methods (yogas) that have been developed over the centuries for people of different tastes and temperaments. Paths one can follow to achieve the spiritual goal of life include:

1. Bhakti Yoga (the path of love and devotion),
    2. Karma Yoga (the path of right action),
    3. Rāja Yoga (the path of meditation) and
    4. Jñāna Yoga (the path of mystical understanding).

Many relegions just copied these concepts but since they were started by mere mortals, they copied just one of these the bhakti yoga. They modified it to suit their purpose but the truth is everything stems from this basic form.

Hinduism is the only religion that prescribes Jnana Yoga for people who want to use reason and logic to question and find answers to reach God. Unlike other's there is no need to follow blindly what the priests preach you.

has been called the path of rational inquiry, and is prescribed for people to whom reason appeals more than faith.[61] The followers of jnana yoga emphasize a two-step process to help one attain salvation:

(1) viveka, the practice of discriminating between things that are impermanent (i.e., worldly pleasures) and those that are permanent (i.e. God and the soul), and

(2) vairāgya, renunciation of unhealthy attachment to things that are impermanent.[62]

"For monks (called sanyāsīs or sādhus ) and nuns (sanyāsinīs), renunciation may mean actual physical departure from worldly activities such as marriage and earning money. For the vast majority of people, however, renunciation means mental detachment from selfish desires while continuing to fulfill family and community obligations.[63] By focusing the mind on Divinity instead of the desire for selfish gain, one can maintain a healthy mental equilibrium in the face of the inevitable highs and lows of life.

It is on account of ignorance (or māyā) that humans identify themselves with their physical bodies and their egos (the sense of "I" and "mine"). These are impermanent, and thus ultimately unreal. The true "self" of every person—the only part of a person that is permanent--is the inner soul, called the atman. Further, the atman of each person is eternally connected to the atman of every other person, with God, and with all existence.

To take an analogy, each individual soul is like a wave on a shoreless ocean.[64] The ocean is the Infinite Brahman. When a person sees rightly, he comes to understand that each wave is none other than the one ocean. Similarly, the highest realization that the followers of jnana yoga strive to attain is that all living beings are essentially none other than the infinite, eternal Brahman.[65] Having this realization makes one naturally treat all people with love and compassion, since one understands that by doing good to others, one actually does good to oneself. It also removes all fear of death.

Jnana yoga is often associated with the Vedanta school of philosophy, although Hindus of the Vedanta school may incorporate elements of bhakti yoga and the other yogas into their spiritual practices as well."

When the foreign mercenaries arrived at India, hoping to preach what they thought was new, they were awe struck by the wonders of this great civilization and thats why they failed. No other country in the world survived the onslaught of these mercenaries. Iran was not a muslim nation till it was overrun by Islamic tribes. Similarly Europe had different religions before it was converted to christianity.

However despite 1000 years of rule by muslims and then 200 years by british, 800 million on these planet are still hindus. When the mercenaries realised they can't convert these people who have a history and culture they cd only dream of, they resorted to the use of deceit.

First they took as much money from India as possible. Then they targetted the weak minded. Those who were willing to be servants to the white masters. They offered lure of wealth after making the country poor. Those who were weak changed their faith. Some of them changed the faith coz the society treated them as untouchables.

Due to hindus not practising what the vedas preach and due to the mal practices of the mercenaries, the forefathers of few present day followers of other religions who were weak gave in. As they were weak minded, the progeny they made was further submissive to the white masters. For money and few words of praise they are willing to do anything for them.
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

A Christian named Rebecca Springer, was taken to Heaven in the spirit when she underwent a period of great physical and mental stress in her life.
      She saw little children playing gleefully under wonderful trees in Heaven. She observed that every one there wore white dresses. Great and beautiful mansions never seen on earth built for the believers were located in one section. The streets were paved with gold. There was peace and joy everywhere.
      She was taken to the river of life. As she swam under water, there seemed to be no difference between water and air. Swimming under water seemed like walking on land. She could hear,breathe, talk and laugh under water too. Swimming in the river of life refreshed her spiritual body and mind greatly like no other comparable experience on earth.
      The fleeting pleasures of this world are insignificant compared to the glories of heaven that God will give to his faithful.
      Free Flash
      http://freeflash.in/

Comment

ignorance is bliss!!

Comment

A servant of God named Rasmussen describes a vision that he saw during the days that he was consecrating himself for the work of God.
          He saw himself standing in an open field which had just been harvested. The night air was calm. Stars shown brightly in the sky. He praised God for the peace. Then he heard some voices coming from a distance. He could not hear what was being said. When he listened carefully, the voices seemed to be calling for help -”Please save us”“Please save us”. As he went closer and closer to the place where the voices came from, the voices grew louder. People were screaming for help. The voices reverberated in his head. When he came very close, the scene that he saw shocked him. A pit so huge that no one could measure, with blazing fire rising up and going down in it. Immunerable people screaming because of unbearable pain.As the fire rose, they rose up with the fire, when the fire went down they too sank with it.
          Suddenly he noticed that he too was standing at the edge of the pit. He could fall into it any moment. He cried out loudly, “Lord. Save me.”“Lord, save me.”The Lord took him up in His arms and placed him back in the place where he stood at the beginning of the vision.
          He asked the Lord, “Dear Jesus, what must I do to escape that awful experience?”
          The Lord told him, “Believe in me, live for me and follow this person whom the Father has appointed to be your Counselor to lead you till eternity.” When he looked before him, he saw a great and mighty Godly form walking ahead in front of him. He ran ahead to keep pace with him; looking back he asked the Lord; “Who is that dear Jesus?”
          To that, Jesus replied, “He is the Spirit of truth; he will lead you into all the truth.”
          Free Flash

Comment

Dr Jeremiah7 I am Repeating third time .....I want to know that do you agree on below statement... Please answer it in yes or no ....

"We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race. "

Dr. you know what i will prove .... so better don't give any ari fery answer... say yes or no
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
              Dr Jeremiah7 I am Repeating third time .....I want to know that do you agree on below statement... Please answer it in yes or no ....

"We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race. "

Dr. you know what i will prove .... so better don't give any ari fery answer... say yes or no
              You can't prove anything here.
              Your question is very "general"
              What if I answer "yes"
              Free Flash

Comment

My question was very general still you took so long to answer it..

You agreed with my above statement .... "We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race. "

that proves that

[1] There is no heaven & no hell.
                [2] There is no wrong and no right.
                [3] There is no good and no bad.

Dr. Now dont try to cheat yourself or any other people in name of religion... those who had a brahma gyan (knowledge) they all know...
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

My question was very general still you took so long to answer it..

You agreed with my above statement .... "We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race. "

that proves that

[1] There is no heaven & no hell.
                  [2] There is no wrong and no right.
                  [3] There is no good and no bad.

Dr. Now dont try to cheat yourself or any other people in name of religion... those who had a brahma gyan (knowledge) they all know...
                  By my answering "yes" you could not prove anything.

Whether you believe in Hell & Heaven doesn't change a "fact", that they exist.
                  And anyone, even kids will tell you that there is right & wrong, good and bad.

Do you mean to say that "just for you, the India Constitution is different?"
                  That even if Sunil Kumar goes against the laws, he can go scot free. No punishment". That's really funny. What makes you so special when even the President & Prime Minister have to abide by the laws.
                  Free Flash

Comment

God and its exitence

My personal faith in God?

Well this every person’s personal belief that there is God.

I personally think if this whole world is going on. Then there must be some supernatural power which is controlling it.

There should not be argument regarding this term.I think there should not be argument regarding the existence in God and eternal truth.

Comment

Originally posted by monica
                      My personal faith in God?

Well this every person’s personal belief that there is God.

I personally think if this whole world is going on. Then there must be some supernatural power which is controlling it.

There should not be argument regarding this term.I think there should not be argument regarding the existence in God and eternal truth.
                      Very true Monica, very true.
                      Free Flash

Comment

Dr. Johnson you need more brahm (i.e. univeral) Knowledge....

What i had posted above include all the answer what you had asked.....

You said even kid can say what is wrong and right....think who teach them wrong and right... you will teach your kid whatever u like... ....

When i say We human being set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race.... that all parameter are defined in law, religion, custom etc....

I hope you got it ...

Comment

Dr. Johnson you need more brahm (i.e. univeral) Knowledge....

What i had posted above include all the answer what you had asked.....

You said even kid can say what is wrong and right....think who teach them wrong and right... you will teach your kid whatever u like... ....

When i say We human being set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race.... that all parameter are defined in law, religion, custom etc....

I hope you got it ...
                          Dear Sunilkumar,

You said there is no good and evil, no right and wrong. That is totally wrong. Not all parameters are set by humans. God decides who is to be born and when. Why do you think some children are born normal and others with abnormalities? There are so many things that are unexplainable by humans. How do they happen?

If man was so wise, why couldn't he have predicted that a "tsunami" was going to happen on 26 Dec. a couple of years back and averted it? Where was the "Brahm Gyan" then?
                          Free Flash

Comment

It's a interesting article. It talks about Gandhi ji's experience with christian missionaries in India.

I have done some evaluation of my own and tried to find out who are the people who really convert to christianity in India. Are these the well off, educated people or those who can be easily fooled. the results are pretty clear.

The missionaries mostly target the adivasis or the dalits. The reason- very simple. The adivasis are cut off from the main stream of India because of governmental neglect. By pouring in money from the vatican and catholics around the world, missionaries target these illiterate and poor people. This must be blamed on our government. Had it made efforts to improve the conditions of these people, they would not have fallen pray to such tactics.

Dalits or rather untouchables as they were called before independence were the next easy target. Again our society is to be blamed. We treated our own brothers as a lower caste and hence they fell pray to the mercenaries.
                            Recently, an attempt is being made to correct the same but still we loose many of them to Buddhism. Ideally religion should be the free will of every individual and I feel that if every individual has a good lifestyle and education he can not be frauded by mercenaries to convert.

After all how many Brahmins convert to catholics? None. Any one who has education, understands that what the catholic church stands for is money and only money. Christ never wanted anyone to go to a church to worship God but after his death, few people who were greedy and wanted money fooled the people to believe in crap.

I suggest you to watch the movie "Da vinci code" or read the book by the author Dan Brown. It gives a good idea of the selfishness of the vatican.
                            As a matter of fact, the most vociferous supporters of "jesus" are the one's who don't follow his preachings.

How many preists in the catholic church are paedophiles is not hidden from anyone. In the US, the largest catholic country in the world, this has become a big problem. Thats one of the reason why the rate of atheism is very high here. In fact in NYC, more than half the christian youth you will meet are atheists.

What has turned them away from the church? Science? No.
                            Its the deeds of the church. Quite interestingly, do you know who has taken over the responsibility of the church's hidden and evil agenda now? It's the second hand converts from countries like India. I call them second hand because they are not the true christians. They have no idea of the message of christ. They just have the message of "church".

If you want to know the real meaning of christianity, you should visit eastern europe. Greece or Romania or countries with Orthodox christianity. You will be surprised to find that they don't give a shit on the pope. Its a very tolerant religion and they marry with other religions without asking them to convert to orthodox religion. Unlike catholics for whom converting is a must before they marry someone froma nother religion.

In summary, let me warn you to the evil thing called catholics and chruch. They are not the same as christianity. Christianity has many followers who don't believe in what catholics believe and are much more tolerant. The message of christ is not the message of church.

"CHRIST WAS ANTI-CHURCH".

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                              http://india.indymedia.org/en/2003/02/3105.shtml

It's a interesting article. It talks about Gandhi ji's experience with christian missionaries in India.

I have done some evaluation of my own and tried to find out who are the people who really convert to christianity in India. Are these the well off, educated people or those who can be easily fooled. the results are pretty clear.

The missionaries mostly target the adivasis or the dalits. The reason- very simple. The adivasis are cut off from the main stream of India because of governmental neglect. By pouring in money from the vatican and catholics around the world, missionaries target these illiterate and poor people. This must be blamed on our government. Had it made efforts to improve the conditions of these people, they would not have fallen pray to such tactics.

Dalits or rather untouchables as they were called before independence were the next easy target. Again our society is to be blamed. We treated our own brothers as a lower caste and hence they fell pray to the mercenaries.
                              Recently, an attempt is being made to correct the same but still we loose many of them to Buddhism. Ideally religion should be the free will of every individual and I feel that if every individual has a good lifestyle and education he can not be frauded by mercenaries to convert.

After all how many Brahmins convert to catholics? None. Any one who has education, understands that what the catholic church stands for is money and only money. Christ never wanted anyone to go to a church to worship God but after his death, few people who were greedy and wanted money fooled the people to believe in crap.

I suggest you to watch the movie "Da vinci code" or read the book by the author Dan Brown. It gives a good idea of the selfishness of the vatican.
                              As a matter of fact, the most vociferous supporters of "jesus" are the one's who don't follow his preachings.

How many preists in the catholic church are paedophiles is not hidden from anyone. In the US, the largest catholic country in the world, this has become a big problem. Thats one of the reason why the rate of atheism is very high here. In fact in NYC, more than half the christian youth you will meet are atheists.

What has turned them away from the church? Science? No.
                              Its the deeds of the church. Quite interestingly, do you know who has taken over the responsibility of the church's hidden and evil agenda now? It's the second hand converts from countries like India. I call them second hand because they are not the true christians. They have no idea of the message of christ. They just have the message of "church".

If you want to know the real meaning of christianity, you should visit eastern europe. Greece or Romania or countries with Orthodox christianity. You will be surprised to find that they don't give a shit on the pope. Its a very tolerant religion and they marry with other religions without asking them to convert to orthodox religion. Unlike catholics for whom converting is a must before they marry someone froma nother religion.

In summary, let me warn you to the evil thing called catholics and chruch. They are not the same as christianity. Christianity has many followers who don't believe in what catholics believe and are much more tolerant. The message of christ is not the message of church.

"CHRIST WAS ANTI-CHURCH".
                              That's a good article Neo according to your evaluations. I too am averse to the Catholic Doctrines and do not vouch for that.

That last statement of yours is not totally correct though, because the "church" is actually the body of true believers who believe in Christ worldwide" and not a building as such. So you cannot make a general statement that "The message of christ is not the message of church."

Dan Brown himself says that his works are "fiction", so there is no truth in what he has written. Ask him, he'll tell you. I have read all the lies that he has written in his book. It's nothing new to me.

Here's my article on what Dan Brown has written.Please read.

From the Doctor's Diary- 34- First Da Vinci, Now "The Gospel Of Judas"

Looks like the devil is working overtime to confuse Babes In Christ and Nominal Christians and also trying some mudslinging on Christianity, by some who know little about the Gospels, leave alone the Bible.

The Gospel means Good News, but the recent so called unearthing and publishing of untrue matter is bad news for us Christians.

First, the Da Vinci Code was served, trying to pollute the Word Of God by making ludicrous claims, that Jesus married Mary Magdalene according to the Gospel of Philip.

The book promotes these ideas:
                              •Jesus is not God; he was only a man.
                              •Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene.
                              •She is to be worshiped as a goddess.
                              •Jesus got her pregnant, and the two had a daughter.
                              •That daughter gave rise to a prominent family line that is still present in Europe today.
                              •The Bible was put together by a pagan Roman emperor.
                              •Jesus was viewed as a man and not as God until the fourth century, when he was deified by the emperor Constantine.
                              •The Gospels have been edited to support the claims of later Christians.
                              •In the original Gospels, Mary Magdalene was directed to establish the Church.
                              •There is a secret society known as the Priory of Sion that still worships Mary Magdalene as a goddess and is trying to keep the truth alive.

"The Gospel of Philip" cited as proof that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married was produced at the end of the 3rd century AD, almost two hundred years after the Gospel of John, the last of the four New Testament gospels to be written. It is hardly part of "the earliest Christian records" that the book professes to assert. The Gospel of Philip was written most probably by Valentinus, an Egyptian gnostic teacher who taught in Rome. (Gnosticism is an term that scholars use to describe a number of religious movements in the ancient Roman world, many of which were not at all related to Christianity, all of which had several common themes: that members of the various gnostic sects had a secret knowledge not available to others)

The Gospel of Philip and The Gospel of Mary Magdalene are commonly called "gnostic" gospels by New Testament scholars and historians now. They are pseudonymous works very unreliable as historical documents and in fact contain no historical outline of events in the life of Christ whatsoever, in contrast to the canonical New Testament Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John that clearly speak in historical terms of the birth, baptism, ministry, crucifixion and resurrection of Christ.

If this wasn’t enough, now we have articles published in newspapers all over the world about "The Gospel Of Judas" which claims that it was Jesus himself who asked Judas to betray him to get a higher status than the other disciples.

I believe that there will be many more gospels coming out soon because the devil knows that his time is short.

But Christians must remember what Paul, the apostle wrote to the Corinthians and the Galatians:

"I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough." (2 Corinthians 11:2-4)

"I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel-- which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned! Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:6-10)

Praise the Lord for those who are servants of Christ and may the Lord have mercy on those who are polluting gullible minds with a different Gospel that they may come to the knowledge of the truth.

Be on your watch Christian for "Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings." (1 Peter 5:8, 9)
                              Free Flash

Comment

This was a good article according to your evaluation. I am not imposing my ideas on anyone. I am just making an evaluation. If you have answers to them fine, if not don't quote what someone else said in history.

Do you agree that the following are corrupt practices?

1. Money spent on the upkeep of vatican when millions starve in Africa?
                                2. Pastors being paedophiles in the house of God?
                                3. Christ message of offer the other cheek if hit on one not being followed by catholics?
                                4. Highest rate of adultery in US- totally un christ.

Obviously the one's who have been devoured by Devil are christians in greatest numbers. Do you agree?

When Madonna makes a song kissing a black christ, the church in vatican rises in condemnation. Is that proper? Couldn't jesus have been black?

Why till date there has not been a single black pope?

Chruch says that kids are God's gift. Hence any form of birth control practices makes its followers anti God. Do you think this is true?

Tell me what you think is the message of church that is relevant in today's world and that christians follow.

Comment

Working...
                                X