Authors of bible quran and bhagwat gita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authors of bible quran and bhagwat gita

The same people wrote the Bible, Quran and the gita who thought the world was flat

ha ha ha ... True....
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
      The same people wrote the Bible, Quran and the gita who thought the world was flat
      What kind of a generalisation is this? Those who began with a thought founded the basis for your present day knowledge! Without gradual improvements you would still be a monkey on a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by bhachoudhary
        What kind of a generalisation is this? Those who began with a thought founded the basis for your present day knowledge! Without gradual improvements you would still be a monkey on a tree.
        improuvements? u talk bt wht? how u r sure tht improuvements exist?

Comment

Where in the Bible does it say the world is flat?
          I can only think of one verse where it says 'the four corners of the earth', but this was not written as a factual statement on the physical appearance of the world but rather a symbolic message.
          We still say and use the term 'the four corners of the earth' to this day.
          It fact there are other verses that speak of the world being round.

I dragged this up from a quick search. There are many other sites on the subject that also present much information.

I have just got back from visiting the ancient city of Ephesis in southwest Turkey and I saw with my own eyes a statue of a Roman emporer with his foot on a globe, which proves that the ancient knew the world was spherical.
          Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Tsigano
            Where in the Bible does it say the world is flat?
            I can only think of one verse where it says 'the four corners of the earth', but this was not written as a factual statement on the physical appearance of the world but rather a symbolic message.
            We still say and use the term 'the four corners of the earth' to this day.
            It fact there are other verses that speak of the world being round.

I dragged this up from a quick search. There are many other sites on the subject that also present much information.

I have just got back from visiting the ancient city of Ephesis in southwest Turkey and I saw with my own eyes a statue of a Roman emporer with his foot on a globe, which proves that the ancient knew the world was spherical.

Oh i didnt really know that people who study and follow bible knew that the earth is a sphere for past 2000 years...

Comment

Working...
            X