Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Most on Indians have Bad feelings about Muslim/Islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the Most on Indians have Bad feelings about Muslim/Islam?

I still can't understand that why the most of Indians peoples that Muslims are Bad? We should not tell all the Muslim bad becouse of some bad peoples like Terrorists? All muslims are not Terrorists ?

Is there any one Agree with ME?
    More than 400 Flash games is waiting for you PLAY ONLINE GAMES @ www.e-funda.net

No one is saying that all muslims are bad. I dont think there is anybody on this forum who thinks so.

Comment

This is the only problem with people like Sushmita, they think when someone raise any question against Muslim that means they are against Muslim, we are in secular and democratic country were law of country should be more important than religion. We should understand that their will be difference of opinion because all person of this world are not same... We do have right to speak in India but at same time we do have to perform some duties for integrity of our country.

Its not only Muslim religion same thing is with Hindu religion also. Majority of people (Muslim or Hindu) in India are good and secular

I totally agree with Rohit that... “No one is saying that all Muslims are bad. I don’t think there is anybody on this forum who thinks so”
      Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X