Mulla taking money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulla taking money

A sting operation was carried on Mullas of this country by the Star News Team.
    They received money for issuing nonsense Fatwas. and believe me they issued more than 10 illogical Fatwas.

And I don't think the muslims in India will stand agaisnt their own mullas, but they will burn effigies of Danish Cartoonist.

I hope other TV channels will expose the bad things of Islam.
    Forum For indians

then go ahead there are too many people in this world to convince. maybe i should just leave u guys to harass me to the extent that i suicide. isn't that a good news. one less muslim to worry about.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Miqsh brother I don’t want you to do suicide I want you to be stronger and smart...

I want you to project your religion in better way so that people can understand the law of prophet....

I want you to clean your Religion from Idiot mullahs who take money for issuing stupid fatwa.

I want you to protect me.

I want you with me.

I need your help for our country.

But please don't go on wrong path by words of some enemy of my country... I don’t know about you, but your religious brothers in India are economically weak, enemy of our country are miss using them so please understand requirement of our country.

Your Religious brother are more in India compare to Pakistan and Afghanistan, still they are in better condition from them.

Those Muslim brothers who migrated in Pakistan at time of independence 1947-48 are still considered as mujahir and not given better rights.

Together we are unbeatable....

Try to see things by being neutral god has given you brain to apply your on logic.

Don’t think of suicide coz those who die they are not a winner

See Miqsh I am saving your life ...
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-19-2006, 01:15 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

All Religious head of any Religion are fooling their own community, they do everything for their own not for the public.... same with the mullah's, they are not an exception...
        Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There are so many hindu preists as well who have done similar things in the past. But that does not mean me killed ourselves.

I dont why do u have to kill yourself if he did something wrong. And why r u so reluctant to criticize his misdeeds.

That shows how obssessed you are with your religion. You will accept a corrupt mullah too as long as he belongs to islam. And you will talk of killing me just because i am a hindu.

Comment

Originally posted by shi_2000_21
            A sting operation was carried on Mullas of this country by the Star News Team.
            They received money for issuing nonsense Fatwas. and believe me they issued more than 10 illogical Fatwas.

And I don't think the muslims in India will stand agaisnt their own mullas, but they will burn effigies of Danish Cartoonist.

I hope other TV channels will expose the bad things of Islam.
            If this be the case how does this have anything to do with the Islamic faith ?
            Many figure heads in other religions have used religion for material gain to be honest this is a case of greed by the individual if anything.

Comment

Exactly. There s nothing wrong in faith on islam. But its wrong to have faith in such mullahs just because they preach islam.

Ifstead of blindly follwing any faith or any religion if we also start using our heads we will know whats wrong and whats right.

Comment

Miqsh!
                I haven't posted this to harass you!
                But one thing you should understand, that whatever the Maulvi says isn't the word of the Allah. You people should have some common sense.

Even then you think, it is better to die then go ahead.
                Forum For indians

Comment

Working...
                X