Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Bible is from God and some of the supernatural discoveries within its content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the Bible is from God and some of the supernatural discoveries within its content

There is one old Testament of the Bible and it is written in Hebrew.

The signature of God in the first five books of the Bible, the Torah.

The Torah consists of the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

Rabbi Michael Ber Weissmandl discovered the "signature of God" in the first five books of the Bible.

Similarly we are familiar with the name of God, Yahweh, commonly described as Jehovah. Both of these are English transliterations of the actual Hebrew word Yhwh.

In the original Hebrew text of the Torah, the Hebrew equivalent letters T..O..R..H are spelled out every 50th letter throughout Genesis and Exodus. That is to say, that if you take the first letter T (tau) in the book of Genesis and then count 49 letters the next letter will be the letter O (vav), and so on.

In the books of Numbers and Deuteronomy the same signature of God applies, although the letters TORH are found backwards, both pointing to the central book of Leviticus. Chuck Missler has calculated that the chance of the name TORAH appearing at the beginning of the text of both Genesis and Exodus is about 1 in 3 million.

In the book of Leviticus the name YHWH is found in the text every 7th letter, starting with the letter Y (yod). The number 7 is, of course, the square root of 49.

The chances of the five separate constructions, all appearing only at the beginning or the end of the five books of the Torah, must be 1 chance in trillions, proving again that the whole Bible is totally supernatural.

The important thing about discovery which has been sitting there for thousands of years is that we as mankind has not been able to change even one letter.

To prove this discovery is true on a personal level, then all someone needs to do is go into a Christian bookshop and purchase an interlinear Bible that has the original Hebrew direct translation in it. Then look up the Hebrew letters on how to spell the word 'Torah'. Then count the letters yourself pencilling around the certain letters.

This confirms that anyone who states that the Bible has been corrupted or has changed over the years is a liar. If even one letter had changed then this could not have happened.
    Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Another amazing fact.

Genealogy of Genesis chapter 5 (from "The Bible: An Extraterrestrial Message" by Chuck Missler).

IN THE HEBREW EACH ONE OF THE LISTED NAMES HAS A MEANING. IF WE TRANSLATE THE MEANING OF EACH NAME INTO THE ENGLISH MEANING THEN WE SEE THAT TOGETHER THEY SAY A MESSAGE.

Adam
    Man (is)

Seth
    Appointed

Enosh
    Mortal

Kanan
    Sorrow (but)

Mahalalel
    The Blessed God

Jared
    Shall Come Down

Enoch
    Teaching

Methuselah
    His death shall bring

Lamech
    The despairing

Noah
    Comfort, Rest
    Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

Prophecy

The Bible is a prophetic book, with over 25% of it referring to future events.

It clearly foretells the future because God lives outside our fourth dimension, known as Time.

Jesus Christ said, "before Abraham was born, I am", (John 8: 58) confirming that He existed before the birth of Abraham.

The Bible states that Jesus Christ is God, and pre-existed everything ( John 1: 1).

The most mathematically amazing Scripture is found in Daniel 9: 26-26.In this Scripture the angel Gabriel is foretelling the exact date when Jesus Christ, the anticipated Messiah, would come to Jerusalem.

This prophecy is mathematically correct to the very day! There is simply no other book on planet Earth which predicts the future with such stunning accuracy!

Daniel 9: 25-26

"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublesome times.
      "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself.

"The vision of the sixty-nine weeks in Daniel 9: 25,26 pinpoints the coming of the Messiah.
      The decree of Daniel 9: 25 took place on March 4th, 444 BC (Nehemiah 2: 1-8).
      The sixty-nine weeks of seven years equals 483 years, or 173,880 days (using 360-day prophetic years).
      This leads to March 29th, A.D.33, the date of the Triumphal Entry of Jesus into Jerusalem.
      This is checked by noting that 444 BC to AD 33 is 476 years, and 476 times 365.24219* days per year equals 173,855 days.
      Adding 25 days for the difference between March 4th and March 29th gives 173,880 days."
      It should be noted that the Babylonians used a 360 day calendar, which must be converted to our current Solar Years, of 365 days. These 360 day years are commonly called prophetic years.

Comment

Equidistant Letter Codes in the Bible

Equidistant Letter Codes in the Bible

These codes are found throughout the Bible, usually at the most important places.

The name of God in Hebrew, YHWH, is spelt out every 26th letter of Daniel 9: 25 and 26 (above).
        26 is the numerical value of YHWH, the Name of God.

Psalm 22: 14-16

I am poured out like water, and all My bones are out of joint; my heart is like wax; it has melted within Me.
        My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and My tongue clings to My jaws; you have brought Me to the dust of death.
        For dogs have surrounded Me; the congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet.

The name YESHUA is spelt out every 26th letter.

Isaiah 53: 8-10

He was taken from prison and from judgement, and who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
        And they made His grave with the wicked-- but with the rich at His death, because He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth.
        Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; he has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, he shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.

The name YESHUA SHMA is spelled out every 22nd letter – meaning MY NAME IS YESHUA (JESUS).

Isaiah 60: 22 - Isaiah 61: 1-2

A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation. I, the LORD, will hasten it in its time."
        "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; he has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
        To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn.

The name YESHUAH ( JESUS ) is spelled out every 9th letter.

Proverbs 30: 4-6

Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name, if you know?
        Every word of God is pure; he is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
        Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.

The word YESHUA is spelled out every 22nd letter.

Zechariah 9: 9

"Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your King is coming to you; he is just and having salvation, lowly and riding on a donkey, a colt, the foal of a donkey."

The word YESHUA is spelled out every 22nd letter.

Comment

For those that are unaware, Yeshua is the actual name for Jesus. Jesus is the Greek variation of Jeshua which again is from Yeshua.

Comment

Additional to this, the verses that refer to Yeshua were written hundreds of years or even over a thousand years before Jesus was born.

Comment

Working...
            X