No announcement yet.

Are you suffering from sickness today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you suffering from sickness today?

Are you suffering from sickness today? Are you weak and tired? Are you in pain?
    The Bible says, Jesus carried all your infirmities on the cross.
    Jesus has the power and authority to heal you, if you believe in him.
    There are several promises in the Word of God (The Holy Bible) regarding healing of sicknesses which have been included therein by our loving Heavenly Father for us to believe in them and receive divine healing.
    In Matthew Chapter 14 & verse 14 we read,
    “When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick”
    Will you submit yourself into the loving arms of the Saviour Jesus Christ? He will not only heal you, but give you new strength. He will renew your body and mind in a way that you have never known before.
    One of the important verses regarding healing of sicknesses is found in the book of Exodus.
    “If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you”(Exodus 15:26).
    The Israelites were delivered in Egypt from Pharoah and his armies by God and as they travelled through the wilderness they reached a place called Marah where God performed a miracle for them by turning the bitter water there to sweet. It was here that God gave them this great promise of healing and health.
    Yes! He is truly the God who heals you.
    In Matthew chapter 8 we read,
    “When he came down from the mountain side, large crowds followed him. A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,”he said. “Be clean!”Immediately he was cured of his leprosy. Then Jesus said to him, “See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them”(Matthew 8:1-4).
    We read of another great promise of healing in Isaiah chapter 53, verses 4 and 5
    “Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him,and afflicted.But he was pierced for our transgressions,he was crushed for our iniquities;the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,and by his wounds we are healed.”
    Did you observe ?
    Jesus took up your infirmities,
    Jesus carried your sorrows,
    Jesus was pierced for your transgressions,
    Jesus was crushed for your iniquities,
    Jesus took the punishment to bring you peace,
    By Jesus wound’s you are healed.
    Now believe this and confess it with your mouth.
    As you confess these healing promises, you can receive peace, healing and comfort from the Lord. The Bible says,
    “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”(Hebrews 13:8)
    He is an unchanging God
    His love for you is great. He wants you to be healed and living a healthy life. So trust in Him and His promises.
    When you pray to Jesus for healing, people may discourage you or mock you. They may say that there is no meaning to all this; nothing will result from this. But do not lose heart. Do not listen to them who undermine your faith.
    Cry out to Jesus like the blind beggar Bartimaeus. The merciful Lord will honour your faith in him.
    You’ve read the promises of healing. Believe in them from the depth of your heart. Confess them with your mouth.
    (Say) Jesus is my God who heals me
    Jesus heals all my sicknesses
    Jesus sends his Word and heals me
    Jesus took up my infirmities
    Jesus carried my sorrows
    Jesus took the punishment to bring me peace
    By Jesus wound’s I am healed.
    Jesus binds up my wounds
    Jesus heals my brokenheartedness

Do pray this prayer for healing if you are sick.
    PRAYER
    Loving Heavenly Father,
    I come into your holy presence believing in your promises; have mercy on me and heal me. If there is anything in my life displeasing to you, kindly forgive me the same. Wash me with the blood of Jesus and make me pure, O Lord. I believe that you are the Lord who heals me and that you are all powerful to heal all my sicknesses. Send your Word and heal me now O Lord. Bind my wounds and heal my broken heart dear Lord.
    I believe that by Jesus wounds I am healed. Because of your great love and mercy for me, kindly heal me and glorify yourself dear Father.
    In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
    Free Flash
    http://freeflash.in/

that was a heart warming speech. surely he will bestow his blessings on you. this shows whatever religion one belongs to they must turn to their god for help. your words are very true. u remind me of my duties towards god. thanks.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Thanks miqsh

Thanks miqsh
      Free Flash
      http://freeflash.in/

Comment

Working...
      X