Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crorepatipage.com

Hello All

Came across a very interesting website called crorepatipage.com which is a desi version of the Milliondollarhomepage. Thought would share that with the users here.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by megrisoft; 03-03-2006, 10:38 AM.

Well there's show called Kaun Banega Crorepati hosted by Amitabh Bachchan and it is that show's homepage.

Comment

Another interesting site - TheCrorepati.com

The Crorepati is not a copy of the Million Dollar Homepage but actually enhances the idea in a unique and creative way. For successful entrepreneurs, artists, philanthropists who want a unique marketing channel, this seems like a great idea. Check it out at http://www.thecrorepati.com .

Comment

Discounted shopping - Crorepatipage.com

The Crorepatipage.com site has become more unique

Its a pixel advertising site, BUT the unique difference is that we surfers benefit by getting special discounts on the advertisers. Wanted to send a cake for my parents anniversary, and got a 5% discount to the usual price. Thats great!!!

Other pixel sites are just the same old, be it thecrorepati or any other!

Comment

hi ,
          i saw another pixel site from india which is too good - i think its better than milliondollarhomepage also .. check it www.indiashomepage.com

Comment

Working...
          X