How will GOD punish an immoral woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will GOD punish an immoral woman

How will God punish an immoral woman who knowingly destorys a happy family with kids to get what she wants -- get a green card!

I know an Indian woman who holds an H1 work permit and slept with her co-worker who is married with kids. She knows the family, but she acted out anyway, because she think he can secure her job there or even bring her the GREEN CARD!!!

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Originally posted by girish
    How will God punish an immoral woman who knowingly destorys a happy family with kids to get what she wants -- get a green card!

I know an Indian woman who holds an H1 work permit and slept with her co-worker who is married with kids. She knows the family, but she acted out anyway, because she think he can secure her job there or even bring her the GREEN CARD!!!

SHAME SHAME SHAME
    What country and state is this in??

Comment

Silverbackman <=== girish is an indian name so he is from India... girish can you give me contact of that gal .... she will not have to do job that she is doing.... she will earn more because she had something in her to be on top .. she can join me ..
      Last edited by megrisoft; 12-30-2005, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Girsh if gal is doing such thing to get H1B then she is fool usa is not India down the line she will come to know that what she has done was wrong, every one have their own priorities in life .. but this is something stupid for H1B sleeping with his Project Manger who is having 2 kid ridiculous , From this issue Company in USA should also understand that without taking interview of any candidate don't give visa. Girish what you had shown is a dark side of working ambitious gal, and I already said in my.. some earlier post that character of male is fallen they don't see any thing other than sex... If gal is beautiful she will get promotion, job every thing and at the same time she must be socially active within her organization… I hope every one understand what I mean by socially active in organization…….. There is no difference between the slut and gal who do immoral sex with his Project Manger to get H1B, Only difference is that slut take money such ambitious gal take something else.
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-30-2005, 03:45 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Well, she, Darshana Patel, is an office whore in my department. She is very sluttish toward men, but very sticks up toward women. She thinks she is the queen in the office as long as she spreads her legs. I just feel sorry for the families she destroyed or is going to destroy!!!!

I work at the transit authority in Chicago, Illinois, USA

Comment

Girish This is world .... enjoy your life y interfering in others life, don't think to much of others family ... R u not getting oppurtunity with Darshana .. ? sunilkumar already said "There is no difference between the slut and gal who do immoral sex with his Project Manger to get H1B, Only difference is that slut take money such ambitious gal take something else". ... So you also try your luck ..

Comment

I would not even want to touch any of her fingers, she is so skinny (only skin covering bones), and she may have all kinds of diseases already

Comment

Take precaution and have fun ... girish i hope you understand about taking precaution (i.e. NIRODH) .... Youth comes only once ....
                Last edited by Guest; 12-30-2005, 10:11 PM.

Comment

PlayBoy where do you live? God you seem so familiar!

Comment

Do you know Darshana Patel who works at Chicago Transit Authority? Let me tell you what she does in the office!

Darshana Patel is an office w h o r e. Darshana Patel will sleep with any man who can make her stay on the job and get her green card. Everyone knows in the office that she slept with one of her co-worker who is married with kids. What a dirty shame! Darshana Patel knows perfectly well that he is married and she met his wife and the kids in one of the company outing too. But Darshana Patel still sleeps with that guy anyway because she thinks he can bring her the green card, secure her job and give her a ride to/from work everyday.

Darshana Patel is an immoral being from hell, she does not care her action will destroy a happy family. She just w h o r e s her ways to get what she wants.

Darshana Patel should go back to h e l l !!!

Comment

After you read Darshana Patel’s -w h o r i n g story- at her workplace, do you think she deserves to be a member in the UTFS Financial Management Committee of American Public Transportation Association (APTA)?

Comment

Working...
                      X