X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadhus Information. HELP¡¡

Blessing to everyone.

Im from mexico.

Im writting this mail, because i want to contact somepeople from Nepal, o wherever country where Sadhus are.

I Hope someone could answer this mail.

my mail is mr__dead@hotmail.com or fraghu7@hotmail.com

i hope receiving mails.
    God Bless You.
    Krishna Bless You.
    Juan

Welcome to the forum.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

You can contact Guruji Pandit. R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI. He is not a sanyasi but a householder. He is a practising astrologer. But, he is so well-versed and well-read in ancient scriptures and oriental philosophy. You may mistake him to be a materialistic person when you communicate with him regarding astrological consultations, but when you show interest in spirituality, you will see how really unattached he is. For instance, one of his disciples paid Rs.5000/- for a 3 month crash course in astrology under him. But, when the same disciple wanted to learn spirituality and meditation, Guruji has been guiding him for the past 3 years without getting a single pie from that person. What is more.... Guruji even performed homams worth US$300 absolutely free of cost for that dedicated disciple. Sometimes I used to think that Guruji is charging heavily only to spend it on worthy causes. Ofcourse, we do not discuss these things with Guruji. But, in my opinion, Guruji Dakshinamoorthi is the best example of a karma yogi " A person engaged in his duties to the best of his abilities but at the same time offering all his actions as worship to God".

You may mail him at : dakshinastrologer@rediffmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X