Awareness for facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awareness for facebook

Important information to all of you guys. One of my college friend's facebook fake ID has been created. And some one is using her information in wrong way. He abusing her character in that ID. All her information on that ID is true. She uploaded her many pictures in her facebook ID. Now that boy is using that pictures from there and edit them, and blackmaling her by add all of her friends and family members.

In this thread i just want to aware all the girls who uploading their pictures on facebook. Please girls do not upload and single picture of your own.

OMG........... is this reality?????????? How it could be??

Comment

Yes Mamta it's real so please don't share your pics on facebook and other social network i have also a bad experience like that
      I Love this Forum

Comment

Thanks Diya, to awaken us through this thread. I'll inform to all our colleagues and friends too.

Comment

Well this is really a very important attention or alert for girls to not do like this on the social networks, but always a question arises in front of us that today's youth says "we belong to new generation and this is often happen here being in spite they very well know whats going wrong around them.
          Anyways, at least we should aware our loved ones and that is a good thing.
          Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

Yes friends........... you should inform all your friends and family member about this.

Comment

Omg.... how can he do this.Girl should be take some action against that person, and thank you for the informative post now i will always aware about this.

Comment

Many people use of Facebook do wrong. Be careful girls not to upload your picture in facebook. Of course Deepika, I'll inform to all my friends and family member.

Comment

Thank you Jyoti

Originally posted by Jyoti Thakur
                  Many people use of Facebook do wrong. Be careful girls not to upload your picture in facebook. Of course Deepika, I'll inform to all my friends and family member.

Comment

Yes definitely Minakshi we should take some action against these type person.

Originally posted by MInakshi
                    Omg.... how can he do this.Girl should be take some action against that person, and thank you for the informative post now i will always aware about this.

Comment

Working...
                    X