Fuuny Questioned Asked During UPSC(IAS) Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuuny Questioned Asked During UPSC(IAS) Interview

If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?

Ans. No time at all it is already built

How can a man go eight days without sleep?

Ans :No Probs , He sleeps at night.

What can you never eat for breakfast ?

Ans : Lunch and Dinner.

What looks like half apple ?

Ans : The other half.

What happened when wheel was invented ?

Ans : It caused a revolution.

Bay of Bengal is in which state?

Ans : Liquid

What will you do if I run away with your sister?

The candidate who was selected answered ” I will not get a better match for my sister than you sir”.

Interviewer: He ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate. Coffee arrived kept before the candidate, then he asked what is before you?

Candidate: Instantly replied “Tea”He got selected.You know how and why did he say “TEA” when he knows very well that coffee was kept before.(Answer: The question was “What is before you (U – alphabet) Reply was “TEA” ( T – alphabet)Alphabet “T” was before Alphabet “U”.

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:

* An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.* An old friend who once saved your life.* The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car? This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

He simply answered:“I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.”Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. Never forget to “Think Outside of the Box.”

Interviewer said “I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question.

Think well before you make up your mind!” The boy thought for awhile and said, “my choice is one really difficult question.”

“Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this. “What comes first, Day or Night?”

The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depends on the correctness of his answer, but he thought for a while and said, “It’s the DAY sir!”

“How” the interviewer asked,

“Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!”
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-20-2014, 04:45 PM.

I like this post.Smartly answered by the boy in his interview

Comment

oh...nice answer...Like question exact answer... very smart

Comment

Well he is really master mind. I often observed, sometime interviewer judges candidate as wrong because every question doesn't have always same answer which the interviewer want to be so candidate gives answer according to his creative mind, no doubt a creative answer will be fired but depends on the interviewer either he likes the answer or not. This is so wrong but candidate doesn't feel disappoint because he knows who he is.
        Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

@Sonia Too good. Had a wonderful time reading it. Seriously this is exactly what goes on at the back of the mind every time we are bombarded with such questions.

Comment

Great post in you share.. i like this interview funny question answer

Comment

Its too funny joks.......ha ha ha

Comment

The answers was really nice and funny. Thankuuuu so much for sharing...

Comment

Am always trying to find these type of Ques/Aswr related to IAS.
                  Thnx dear its really nice post.waiting for your next post!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X