• Show
Clear All

• HaPPy Birthday Indian Lady

Happy birthday dear Indian lady
    I hope a great life to you.....
    Attached Files

Hi Mina,

I'm sending you some birthday cheer!

You just keep getting better every year!

I hope you have a happy, incredible, fantastic birthday filled with all of the good things life has to offer!

Wish you happy birthday

Always Friend
    sunilkumar
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thanks dear life, & welcome to our forum

Thanks alot

Comment

Thanks alot Sunilkuamr....

I appriciate ur kind feelings...........You ARE a real Friend

You are always my friend....and for ever...

Yours Mina
        Attached Files

Comment

You are always welcome...
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

oh wow your birthday was there on 12th? i am sorry i wished you late, today only i had registered here & saw this post, belated happy birthday to you indian lady, btw whats your name?
            Love to hear indian radio online? Register on our forum to hear all indian radio mirchi, red fm, radio city online from mumbai & have fun with us only at Click Here

Comment

yes welcome

Comment

Working...
              X