Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever been afraid for there life? I have!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever been afraid for there life? I have!!

Hello and Namaste - ssa ji to you all.
    for those who does not know me my name is Tammy Singh, I'm from Upstate NewYork ( America) My husband is from India, we had our first Beautiful Daughter Riya on Valentines Day 2005. My husband monu ji, had just come back from India, he spent 1 month to be with his family ( our family) Riya & I could not go as for she was to small..and I knew we would get sick. So when monu ji came back from India.. there was a really bad wind storm ( it was 3 days later from Riya's Birthday) anyhow we had decided to have our lunch earlier than narmal that day, thank god we did, just as we finished eatting we went into the living room, monu ji went on the computer to talk to punnu and to mammi ji and I was rocking Riya and thats when I heard the sound of a falling tree..I quickly picked Riya up and I ran with her in my arms to the hallway ( we used to live in a Mobile Home) thats when the Huge Pine tree smashed threw our roof and split our mobile home in half, If we had waited a little longer we would not be here and I would not be able to tell you my really scary but lucky to be alive story. we since then moved to a 2 bedroom Apt. and we are all well. With the grace of god. I can't wait to get my Zee Tv back I miss all of my Indian Soap Operas. Thank you for reading my True Life story.
    Tammy Singh.

that was an interesting story ji. post more please.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Hi Miqsh ji, kasie ho? ma thik hai ji. The story I told was a true one.
      I pray that I will never again have a scary story to tell.
      It's all about your Blessings.
      Tammy.

Comment

Have a Nice Day!! It's Saturday Morning there..Friday evening here.
        ssa ji.

Comment

holy shit!! that really happened. wow man i mean where was it? in US. my god. that is scary.

I hope you remain safe and nothing like this happens to you again. be safe and be careful. ok.

Comment

Hanji , It really did happen..Our Daughter Riya often has nightmares and has to sleep in our bed.My husband didn't want to tell mammi ji, but I told him you must tell her, she'll come to know when she calls us, as for we now have a new address and new phone number. It happened on 3 days after Riya's Birthday febuary 17, 2006 my husband had just come back from India.
            The storms have really gotten worse latley. ap ka nam ji ? and what city are you from ? we're from America..Upstate New York.. about 5 hours from Canada. bye for now and Bless you ji.

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
              that was an interesting story ji. post more please.

Comment

okay,.... i meant that she share other 'pleasant' situations with us too.
                miqsh
                EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by tammysingh12065
                  Hanji , It really did happen..Our Daughter Riya often has nightmares and has to sleep in our bed.My husband didn't want to tell mammi ji, but I told him you must tell her, she'll come to know when she calls us, as for we now have a new address and new phone number. It happened on 3 days after Riya's Birthday febuary 17, 2006 my husband had just come back from India.
                  The storms have really gotten worse latley. ap ka nam ji ? and what city are you from ? we're from America..Upstate New York.. about 5 hours from Canada. bye for now and Bless you ji.
                  Mera nam hai Soumodeep BIswas and as people cannot pronounce it properly they just call me Soumo (don't mistake it for SUmo wrestlers ok). Originally I am from Kolkata West Bengal but I live right now in Toronto Canada.

Hope to meet you some day and take care. Hope nothing like this happens again. Bye ji. God bless you ji.

Comment

Working...
                  X