Visiting India in a month + Looking for friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting India in a month + Looking for friend

Hello all. I am planing my holidays in India next month. I would like to meet a friend who wants to join me in my trip round the country.
    I don't want a professional tourist guide. I am looking for friends.

Cheers!

Pep Your age sex and location matter please kindly say me your age sex and location so that i can arrange friend for you ..
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Hello again. I am 31 male from Switzerland.

Comment

Ok i am male & you don't have to bother for friendship with me i will be in chennai +91-9840884344 will be my phone number so feel free to call me at that time... & if you want call me now then let me know here coz right now i am in Oxford (UK)

Note :-
        [1] I am not Gay
        [2] Don't expect any thing from me against my country (i.e i will not going to do illegal or immoral act)
        [3] I am not rich but i will take your care and will protect you so better have some money with you.

Its me Always friend
        Sunilkumar
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-30-2006, 08:36 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
        X