Do You Read ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Read ?

Life is too busy for most of us. Those who are studying would say there is already too much to read and remember. And those who are out of college would have many reasons not to be able to pursue reading as a hobby. But, I am sure there are some of you who, in spite of a hectic routines, do manage to read something.

So tell us what you have read so far and what you would like to read in the future. Don't just mention the books like I have done below, but speak something about those books.

To start with, I have read some of Sydney Sheldon's novels, a couple of Dan Brown's including the Da Vinci code and all the seven Harry Potter books of JK Rowling. So, I am mainly into fiction and fantasy.

What about you ?

After a hard day at office and a hectic schedule whenever I get time or feel like reading I love reading novels and not so serious ones.So my choices are Sydney Sheldon's (sorry for repeating but I like them), mills and boon, Eharlequin novels, thrillers like Alister Maclanes and some others I cannot recall name at the moment.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Which of the Sidney Shelodon's books did you like most, Nameeta ? My favourite has been The Other Side of the Midnight and its sequel, Memories of the Midnight.

Comment

Working...
      X