Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lessons of Life

Lessons of Life...

I feared being alone until I learned to like myself.

I feared failure until I realized that I only fail when I don't try.

I feared success until I realized that I had to try in order to be happy with myself.

I feared people's opinions until I learned that people would have opinions about me anyway.

I feared rejection until I learned to have faith in myself.

I feared pain until I learned that it's necessary for growth.

I feared the truth until I saw the ugliness in lies.

I feared life until I experienced its beauty.

I feared death until I realized that it's not an end, but a beginning.

I feared my destiny, until I realized that I had the power to change my life.

I feared hate until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance.

I feared love until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless sunny days.

I feared ridicule until I learned how to laugh at myself.

I feared growing old until I realized that I gained wisdom every day.

I feared the future until I realized that life just kept getting better.

I feared the past until I realized that it could no longer hurt me.

I feared the dark until I saw the beauty of the starlight.

I feared the light until I learned that the truth would give me strength.

I feared change, until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

I feared people's opinions until I learned that people would have opinions about me anyway.
    I feared the past until I realized that it could no longer hurt me.
    I feared success until I realized that I had to try in order to be happy with myself.

U r really get that success....I am sure

I feared death until I realized that it's not an end, but a beginning." How did u realized that?"

I feared being alone until I learned to like myself.So Will you be alone 4 ever???!!1

If all of those sentences are urs....so your so successful man....

Are that ur own words ?honestly

Comment

Mina 95% chances is that I am going to live Alone only....

After my death someone will replace me and my position.... so it will be new beginning...You should know death is a universal truth and one day every one have to die....

All those above sentence of my previous post are not mine, somebody else has written... but few thing in that i was knowing from my childhood.... rest of the thing life had taught me with passage of time...
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-02-2006, 09:08 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Sunil and Indian lady same feeling Great
        Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
        www.indiabook.com
        Business
        Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

@sunilkumar: this one is truly inspiring,even your signature has positive thoughts.

Comment

Thanks Panjak ... for your compliment

Comment

Hi

Sunil kumar I liked your views regarding life. You are a very knowledgeable person. You have been writing for this forum for a long time. I just want to know how can you find such a long time to write for this forum.

I know you are professional. You must be having some job. Please tell me.
              I hope you will keep on writing for this forum.

Comment

Working...
              X