The windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The windows

This isn't meant to explain love, as I got in a comment, but to tell a story of love...
    --------------------------------------------

I gaze out the window,
    Looking across the lands,
    Wishing you were here with me,
    To take my hand.

Folding my empty hands in my lap,
    I see my reflection in the window,
    Breathing for you alone,
    I know my heart can grow.

Sighing a depth of sorrow,
    Knowing it is the sea,
    That separates us, but I still want,
    You to share a life with me.

When my gentle thoughts,
    Dance through my head,
    I know a thousand miles,
    Is not far to tread.

Walking by love holding me high,
    Knowing you are not to far away,
    I reach out for your hand,
    Daring you to stray.

For a love so great,
    Easily, is never found,
    And I know we are lucky,
    For this love will always be around.
    Priyanka Chopra Rocks 4ever!!!!

Paint me in da Pix

Pictures that speak one thousand words, something simple but so much meaning.
    See a picture of a beautiful girl and a gentlemen like guy,
    As they hold each other with their faces close too each other's ears.
    You know what they're whispering, not words of hate or sadness, but really in it, love.

What's obvious is past the obvious, one character one stance, links up to a falling domino wall.
    One knocking into the other, something so simple doing and carving something so complex,
    picture the guy and the girl holding each other, and scetched on their chest one heart.
    Not a little pink heart, but a rose red heart. As big as the love that flows in it forever.

What happens when this one simple picture or painting is not meant too speak one thousand words.
    Is it possible that a complex picture can speak only three to four letters?
    The I represents the guy, the heart represents the love, and the girl represents you.
    In this picture "I Love You" can be so ubiquitous, but it can mean more than any other formation of words can say.
    Contradicting this picture is relevant and irrelevant, what it means too you means something different too me.

Too see love in a moments flash, you may not be there, you may not be able too hear what they say, but the feeling.
    The feeling of the picture moves you too believe it is love, and nothing negative in the sort.
    The setting is taken place in the rain, drops of water drip down the speaking body.
    So why judge something that you say you have too be there too be able too feel?

The meaning, everyone wants the meaning of this moment, some say it's love, other say it's passion.
    When you can feel something and not be present you know what it is, there is no need to know the answer.
    Since the answer is the picture or painting that lies within the moment itself.
    Paint this picture in your mind, make it addictive, like a benevolent rhyme, paint me this picture.

Comment

When We Danced

When We Danced

Soft gentle stare
      Warm tender touch
      You took my hand
      And we danced

Arms around me
      Light dragging moves
      Cheek warm against mine
      Breathing deep from the soul

Long have I searched
      Finally I have found
      When you took my hand
      And we danced

Comment

Good words

I like the way you express your feelings. Can you please let me know are these your own words or you have copied them from some where else.

If these are your own words, then i appreciate you for having such a wonderful knowledge of poetry. The way you have described the passions and emotions are rather praiseworthy.

I would love to read some more stuff from you.

Comment

Working...
        X