Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Irreplaceable Love of my Life

The Irreplaceable Love of my Life

The first time I saw heaven I saw it in your eye.
    The first time I felt a touch You were by my side.
    The first time I saw heaven It was from the corner of my eye, & you sat there staring me.
    In my every breath I taste you.
    In my every smile you are alive
    In my every walk you’re with me.
    Holding me by your side
    I know –Nothing is above you ....& Every time i am in your arms..
    You are everything for me.
    Nothing is more important to me other than you & it is really true...
    You are the incredible The irreplaceable love of my life.... I Love You Mom ==>India/Bharat..

Exculsive By me on Indiabook.com

Its me always for my mom
    Author:- Sunilkumar
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Such creativity comes when we are away from our mother land .. is it so sunilkumar ?..

But this is really cool one by you...
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

No Pinky Patriotism is a defact in me by birth ...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
      X