No announcement yet.

quote of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.”

Comment

I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.

Comment

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.

Comment

The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

Comment

To create one's world in any of the arts takes courage.

Comment

“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”

Comment

If you only live once, today is as good as any day to live the life of your dreams.

Comment

Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.

Comment

It takes strength and courage to enter analysis, and even strength and courage to come through it successfully.

Comment

If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.

Comment

Helping others will give you a higher level of inner peace and reduce your stress.

Comment

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

Comment

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”

Comment

Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.

Comment

Working...
                              X