Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

I'm Surabhi from Boston. I'm a student here and would love to get to know more of you guys....

Surabhi

welcome surabhi.Keep on making posts and you will be having alot of interaction with other members
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Thanks....this is such a big site! I'm definitely telling everyone about it.

Surabhi

Comment

Hi surabhi i dont ask to come to my site indianworld.in but iam a student and i am learning from the net and iam doing(sorry trying ) to do this site would you give me some suggestions about the site .
        Last edited by megrisoft; 12-10-2005, 01:48 PM.

Comment

hi....surbhi.. ... you can check my introduction on introductary page can u tell something more about yourself ,,,,,
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Surbhi, hi!

You live in da Boston Massatatututuion - lol, can't pronouce or spell the last bit of you city's name.

My son has married an Americian - lives b etween Boston and NY, ie, in Kennetitcut.

He often travells over - we only go to florida.

see you

Comment

WElcome to this site Surabhi and Indiaworld. Glad to meet you. I am Soumo. I hope you have a lot of fun with us over here.

Comment

Hi! Surabhi this is Arti.I have also joined indiaworld a few days back.Here you can interact with people,hope you have great fun.
                Megrisoft team member
                Article Directory
                SEO India
                Link Building India

Comment

hi arti ... I m Priyanka .. hope you will love my company on this forum .... surbhi uptil now have posted any message on this forum or not ...
                  Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

hi surabhi premel here want female friends because want to know female

Comment

Working...
                    X