Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi i m Ruby. I like dance and making friends. I m study in B.COM IIndear.And i m very possessive in my job as well as my work. I believe in hard work.I hope i will enjoy in this forum.

Welcome to the forum.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

hi ruby
      iam chandrakanta and i liket your thoutg.

Comment

HI Ruby nice to meet you. Hope you have great time here reading and Writing.
        A Memory Lasts Forever Never Does It Die True Friends Stay Together And Never Say Goodbye!
        Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet But Nothing Compared to You!
        Tears Are Unspoken Words!

Comment

Chinese girl , lynne

hello, everybody , i am a new member .I am a chinese girl ,lynne .i work in Shenzhen china. I want to be your sincere friends .If you have chance to come to china .I will be your tour guide ! my e-mail :deardandan2008@yahoo.com.cn my msn : dearlynne2008@hotmail.com welcome you to add me as your best friend in the future . i expect your reply . THS!

Comment

hello

hi I am preety i am graudate and my hobby is dancing experince insitute working in incharge I belive in hard working. I like traveling

Comment

Hi Ruby, nice to meet you.

Comment

Hi Ruby, nice to meet u. may I know where u r from?I' d like to make friends with u. may I ?
                I will be pleased if you can add me in your friends' list
                Last edited by Parveen Komal; 03-17-2007, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Hi

hi Ruby...nice to meet u...i like ur spirit..

Comment

Working...
                  X