Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here & excited to meet everyone

Hi everyone,

Well im feeling alittle shy as i've never been good at introductions. However, i will give it my best shot. My name is Mollie and im from the USA im engaged to a young Indian man, in 3 months I will be moving to India to live with him and his family.I would like so much if i could make some of my own friends there in India through the forum.
    About me - Well im 17 soon to be 18 in September. I hope that you wont let my age fool you. Age and maturity dont always go hand in hand I've finished all my schooling including a degree as a nurses assistant. I enjoy athletics, im in martial arts and kickboxing. Music is my passion, i play the Viola I love to travel, so far India and Mexico have been my favorite places. Anyway i suppose it would be easier to know more about me through my post in other parts of the forum so i will leave my intro at this. Take care everyone.....
    Last edited by MollieSharma; 08-08-2006, 05:29 PM.
    Wait in the power of knowing what is possible... Do not waver... Remain steady... Remain true to your goals and allow life to carry you. That which is worthwhile is sometimes created slowly

Sometimes our faith must take on a deeper understanding and trust Gods wisdom when he does not speak

Welcome to the forum.I hope your enjoy yourself here.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Mollie well-come to this forum ...... by the way i am nearly 10-11yr year elder than you... working in IT sector in India (Dell International city:- hyderabad)

I think you are crazy to live in India, this i am saying not because India is bad but you are born in usa you dont know Indian mentality, culture etc...so take your own time and think tiwce to settel in India if you are born and broughtup in usa, better visit India stay here for 4-6 month then think is it good to stay in india or not ... .... by the way you are to young, i do have doubt that you are mature....

Mollie I think I will know you more through your post.... so keep in touch....

Always Friend
      Sunilkumar
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
      X